𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

"Chase! Dani! Get your lazy asses up right now!" Levi came into the room, spilling water all over me and chase.

I let out a surprised squeal. "Levi, get the fuck out right now." Chase mumbled, Levi's face turns every shade of white, before he scrambled out of the room.

It would have been fine if it was just a cup of water, but instead it was a whole entire bucket. My whole entire upper half was wet, while only Chase's head was wet.

I was shielding him, because I was on top of him. "Are you okay." Chase asked worried. "I'm fine it's just water, I'll just have to change my shirt." I grab the shirt that was closer to the bed.

It was probably Chase's but who knew.

"Close your eyes." I didn't move from my position, but only sat up so I realized the position I was in.

"Why." He gave a fake pout. "Because I'm not wearing a bra?"

"Even better." He smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him. He covered his eyes with his hands, even though I knew he was peeking.

I didn't say anything because I just wanted to be in a dry shirt. I striped off my top, but before I could put the other shirt on, Chase grabs my waist pulling me closer to him.

His head goes in the crook of my neck, "Chase." I chuckled. "Fine." He kissed my cheek, very aggressively.

I change into the dry shirt, "let's go see what Levi wanted." I nudged him. He gets up with me, following behind me.

"What a simp you are. Following her like a lost puppy." Connor teased, only making Chase give him the middle finger.

"What did you want?" I took a bowl and put cereal in it, with milk as well.

"Do you want some?" I asked chase who was standing behind me, with his arms wrapped around my waist.

His head on mine. "Sure." I put the spoon up to his mouth. He takes it eating the cereal. "Good?" I asked.

"Mhm." He mumbled, still chewing. "I don't know I just wanted to wake you guys up, it's literally 3 in the afternoon." He shrugged.

"We slept that late?" I said surprised. "Yeah which is very shocking for Chase, because he never sleeps." Levi looks a chase.

I realized that they didn't know about what happened. "How come you never used to sleep man, you sleep like a baby now a days. Probably from daniii." Alex nudged him.

Chase grabs my hand, squeezing it softly. I got the hint that he didn't want to tell them yet, as they were still teasing him for it.

"Drop it. Leave him alone, seriously." I give them all a stern look. "It was just a question, geez." Alex pouts.

"Right, but questions shouldn't turn into teasing." I continued to eat my cereal, but once i got full I gave Chase the rest.

"She definitely knows something, we don't." Connor whispered to Alex. "She def does!" Alex whispered back.

"You guys know you suck at whispering, right?" I said, which made Chase laugh a little bit.

"So what if she did? You guys don't have to know everything you know." Chase said sarcastically. "But we were your best friend first." Levi pouts.

"So?" Chase puts the bowl in the sink. "It's not fairrrr" Levi whined. "What if I told you guys that she's a better best friend than all of you?" Chase raised a brow at them.

I chuckle when their jaw drops.

He smiled stepping closer to me. He cupped my cheeks with his hands, then started to kiss me all over my face.

He knew it would bother the others in a funny way. "Ewww pda!!" Jayden squealed. Chase chuckled softly, before pecking my lips a few more times.

"I should go call Taylor, you guys are making me feel single." Levi stomps away with a pout before getting his phone out.

Probably calling Taylor.

"I'll be right back" Chase kisses my cheek before leaving off somewhere. I head back into my room so I could change.

I kept on the shirt, just tying it back so it could fit me better. Then I put on baggy dark blue jeans, and quickly brush through my hair.

"You look good in my shirt, sunshine." Chase enters the room. "Thank you." I turn around and give him a hug.

He pat my butt a few times. "Are you excited to go back to school tomorrow?" He asked me. "Not at all." I whined.

"Me neither." I hate Monday's. So bad.

"Dani! Let's go" Levi yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" I put on some perfume before going downstairs with Chase following behind me, obviously.

"Where are we going?" I slipped on my shoes. "Taylor's, duh i thought you knew that." He shrugged.

"Oh, okay!" I smiled. We all go to the car, as Dylan was driving. Like always. "Luke stop!" Connor slapped Luke's hand.

"Owie." He whined. "Well stop!"

They keep bickering for about a good 10 minutes. "Doesn't that remind you of some people?" Levi chuckled, as everyone looked over to me and Chase.

"What?" I asked curiously. They just kept looking when I finally got it, "Ohhh."

"Now look at them, all cuddled up." It's November, and it's freezing. Me and chase brought a blanket with us.

"I bet they are so warm right now!" Alex said in a sarcastic tone, while shivering. I giggle at him

My head was on his chest, my legs also over his lap, his hand resting on them slightly playing with my jeans.

"What it's not our fault you guys are all single freaks." Chase grumbled. "Wowww." Connor said. "So now that you have the love of your life, you completely forget about us and become a big meanie pants!?" Jayden pouted.

"Guys come on, he's always been rude. He's just a little less rude now." I tell them all. "Yeah because of you. Thanks so much for getting rid of only part of Mr.Grumpy pants." Connor said.

I shrugged at them.

I took Chases hand in mine as I fiddled with his rings. "Your hands are cold." I told chase, his hands were freezing.

"I'm sorry, sunshine." He kissed my forehead.

We all make it to Taylor's house, as I'm the first to get out of the car and into the warm heat of her house.

"Oh my god, it's so warm in here, thank you for having a warm house, Tay Tay." I kissed her cheek.

She chuckled, "Anytime. Amelia is upstairs if you wanna see your favorite child of all time." She smirked

I make my way upstairs, and see Amelia peacefully drawing.

"Hey Amelia." I take a seat next to her. "What're you drawing?" I asked, "A unicorn!" She said happily.

"I should have known." I chuckled,

"Do you wanna go downstairs? Everyone else is here." Her eyes light up as she rushed herself downstairs.

____________

I'm seriously so sorry for not updating, I've been logged out of my account I had no idea why. This certainly isn't my best work, I apologize.

Happy Halloween 🎃

Thanks for reading!

Thoughts?

Word count - 1202

- B.