002. ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Hold on. Do I look adult?" Jenna asked her daughter, after she had finished getting ready for school. "As in, respectfully parental?"

"Depends where you're going, mom."

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference." Jenna walked over to the mirror, which was hanging up the wall, in the hall upstairs. "Hair up or down?"

"Sexy stewardess." Buffy answered and Jenna let her hair fall down. "Boozy housewife."

"Up it is." Jenna concluded before turning to Elena, who had just walked out of her bedroom, smiling at her sister and aunt. "You're feisty today."

"I feel good. Which is rare, so I've decided to go with it. Fly free. Walk on sunshine and all that stuff. Where is Jeremy?" Elena asked, as she looked into Jeremy's room, to find it empty.

"Oh, he left early. Something about getting to woodshop early to finish a birdhouse." She took a break, realizing something. "There is no woodshop, is there?"

"No." Elena answered at the same time as Buffy.

"Yeah." Jenna sighed.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asked Bonnie, as her, Buffy and Bonnie were walking through the hallways in between classes.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it, but she was looped on the liquor. So I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches, I don't think so."

"You're gonna be Hermione Granger. Maybe even cooler. And than I can be Ginny. And Care can be Luna." Buffy spoke, excitedly.

"I thought you loved Hermione more." Bonnie said to her.

This girl watches to much movies and shows, honestly and we have to hear all about it, but it's okay because we love her. Bonnie thought.

"I love both actually. I juts relate more to Hermione." Buffy spoke.

"You've got something from Ginny too."

"Please tell me you mean book Ginny, not the movie one." Buffy voiced. Don't get her wrong she likes movie Ginny but the one from the books is just so much better. The books are just better than the movies.

"Yep, the one from the books." Bonnie said, remembering how Buffy had made her read the first book when they were younger. She loved it and continued to read to the fifth. That one was too long for her to finish. But not for Buffy, who has reads the books more than once, at least once a year.

"Yeah well feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." Caroline interrupted the two, remembering the really hot from the grill last night. She also felt slightly jealous. Bonnie had Elena, let her have Buffy.