006. ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɢɪʀʟꜱ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Elena I really don't think this is a good idea. You're not thinking clearly. You need to calm down." Buffy said stepping out of the car as Elena parked in front of the Salvatore boarding house.

"No I have to know. It's not possible."

"What that he's a vampire?" Buffy asked. "Of course he is. You saw it yourself."

"No, vampires don't exist. It's not possible."

"Really? If they weren't so real, why would there by so many films and series about them?"

As Elena went to ring the bell, Buffy stepped in front of her.

"At least calm down before you storm in there." But Buffy words didn't really help as Stefan walked out of the house.

"What are you?"

Stefan looked from Elena to Buffy.

"What are you?" Elena asked again.

"I didn't tell her." Buffy said, putting her hands up in defence.

"You know." Stefan said, finally looking at Elena.

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do, or you wouldn't be here."

THIS IS AWKWARD. Maybe I should wait in the car.

"It's not possible. It can't be."

"Everything you know." Stefan started, putting down the stake in his hand.

Why in hell are you carrying that stupid stick?

"And every belief that you have is about the change. Are you ready for that?"

"What are you?"

"He's a fucking vampire. There somebody had to say it eventually." Buffy said, done with the question 'what are you?'.

"I shouldn't have come."

"No." Elena started to run back to her car, thinking Buffy was following her but Stefan sped in front of her.

"How did you do that?"

"Yes, dude, that's awesome." Buffy spoke, slowly walking over to the car.

I should probably keep my mouth shut

"Please don't be afraid of me."

"Let me go."

"Elena, there's thing you have to know." Stefan said, trying to get her to talk to him.

"Let me go."

"Elena, please."

Seeing as Buffy was already standing next to the car, she just got in as Elena made a sprint to get in, starting her car, and driving away fast.