016. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

⚠️TW! sexual assault

Please do NOT read from the ❗to the other ❗  if you get triggered by it. 

And if anyone wants to talk, I'm always here <3

"Damon hasn't said a word to me. Every time I try to talk to him he shuts me down." Stefan said to the two sisters as they stood in front of Elena Gilbert's locker, talking about the fact that Katherine had not been in the tomb and how Damon had been trying to act as everything was fine with him, but the three knew better.

"Do you think he's still trying to find Katherine?"

"I don't know. He waited a hundred and forty five years only to find out that Katherine could not care less. And he's got hurt right?"

"And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy." Elena said.

"You have every reason to be upset of him." Stefan said and Elena hummed. 

"Have you thought any more about what you're going to do?" Stefan asked her. Buffy did feel bad about Damon not finding Katherine, because he really seemed to love her, but she completely stood on her sisters side for being mad at him for killing Isobel. 

If Damon had killed Jenna, Buffy would've already put a stake through his heart.

"About what? Isobel, my vampire birth mother, who's related to my vampire ancestor Katherine, who screwed over your vampire brother? Nah, I haven't thought about it at all." Elena said, sarcastically. 

"I'm sorry I brought it up." Stefan apologized. 

"It'd just be nice if we could get through one day without having to deal with any of it. No vampire mother or brother."

"No vampires at all?" Stefan questioned.

"No vampire but you." Elena said, smiling at him.  "I just want to get us back to normal stuff like school and homework and here the thought: fun."

Stefan let out a fake gasp. "Ooh, that sounds good to me, when do we start?" 

Elena started giggling.

"Oh, damn it." Buffy said as she looked a bit ahead of them from the hallway to find a stumbling James. 

"Is he drunk?" Elena asked, surprised.

"I guess so." Buffy said as she watched James going into the boys bathroom. "I'm just gonna see if he's okay." She said, walking away from the couple. 

"He's kind of an asshole, isn't he?" Stefan asked Elena as the two watched Buffy with worry. He didn't understand why she was with him anyway. Elena had told him James had been acting very strange the last amount of time.

"James wasn't like that when we were younger. He was so in love with Buffy, but now- I don't know. Something isn't right with him at the moment. But the least he could do is tell my sister cause he's really hurting her." Elena said with a sigh, feeling felt like something was wrong or was going to happen.

And how right she was...

The thing that Buffy Sommers didn't expect when she walked into the bathroom was to find James sitting on the floor with a bottle of Whiskey in his hands. A half empty bottle whiskey and just now she could smell the alcohol coming from him.