009. ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Hey are you sure you're okay to be here?" Caroline asked for the thousand time.

"Yes Care, I rather go to school than sit in a hospital. I don't like it. There's nothing to do." Buffy answered, stepping out of the car. It had been a week since Damon stabbed her and she should be at home resting, but she was done, sitting around and doing absolutely nothing.

She did catch up with her sleeping that she had missed over the past weeks, so that's a good thing. Everyone came vistining her. Her mom stayed over with her in the night, afraid that Buffy was going to get lonely. Caroline was also with them, all the time she didn't have to at school.

Liz also had visted her a couple times, every time apologizing for what happened and Buffy always telling her the same thing. That it wasn't her fault.

Elena visted her because she was worried but also because she wanted to set her mind off Stefan.

And Tyler. Even Tyler visted her everyday after school. But James didn't even show up. Not one text she got from him.

"Well, if you don't feel well or your shoulders starts to hurt again, just text me and I'll come pick you up from your classroom and bring you straight home."

"And what if the teacher doesn't like that?"

"I don't care. I have to take care of my girl." Caroline said.

I love Caroline.

"Hey, what class do you have anyway?"

"History. Ugh."

"Well, there is a new teacher apperently. He's starting today." Caroline told her.

"Let's hope he's not as bad as Tanner was, because then I rather be stabbed again. What do you've got?"

"English."

"Well, good luck, I have to be in here." Buffy spoke as she stopped in front of the history classroom and hugged Caroline goodbye.

"Hey, where's Bonnie?" Buffy asked, sitting down on the next seat to Elena.

"Haven't seen her. Amy and her are still fighting over that necklace. Weren't you supposed to be at home?"

"Nah. Have you spoken to Stefan yet?"

Elena shook her head.

"Bon is here." Buffy said to Elena as Bonnie walked in quickly, followed by the new teacher, at least that was what Buffy supposed.

"Good morning everyone." He spoke as he walked over to the board. "Alrighty. Let's see." He picked up the chalk and started to write.

"Hey, you okay?" Buffy whispered softly as Bonnie had chosen the seat next to her, well not that there was anymore room anymore.