005. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Buffy woke up the next morning, Amy was still asleep next to her, as she went to the bedroom, only to be met with Vicki Donovan brushing her teeth. "Buffy, hi, I'm almost done."

"No, that's okay, take you're time." Buffy spoke, quickly closing the door behind her as she walked down the stairs.

"Mom."

"Hey, why aren't you dressed yet?"

"Because a half naked Vicki Donovan was standing in the bathroom and Amy is still sleeping. Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?"

Her mom hummed.

"And you have no objection?"

"He could be craftier about it. At least make an effort to sneak her in and out."

"Yeah, that's true." Buffy said as she picked some cereal from the shelf and two bowls, filling them both.

"Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner."

"You're actually gonna do it. Go out with Logan?"

"I'm gonna show up and torture him, yes."

"Yes and if he hurts you, I'll just kick his ass." Buffy said picking up the bowls and walking back upstairs.

"Hey, you're awake. I got you some breakfast." Buffy gave Amy the cereal.

"Thanks." Amy replied before putting the spoon in her mouth.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Buffy asked as she sat down on her bed, next to Amy, who sighed.

"I remember the party. Damon came up behind me and he was kissing my neck or biting my neck. I passed out. It's like there's holes in my memory lately. It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me."

"Why would you do that?"

"Do you have something to cover this up. I just wanna stop thinking about him and the whole situation."

"Yes" Buffy said while standing up and walking over to her drawer, where her make up was laying on. "Here."

"Thanks."

"What's this?" Buffy asked as she saw the yellow diamond necklace on her nightstand, not remembering seeing it before ever, so it must be Amy's.

"Damon gave it to me. Or he was going to give it to me. All I know is it's mine now."

"It's ugly." She said, as she handed it back to Amy. "By the way, the Sexy Studs car wash is tomorrow."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay-you laters. We are not running a charity here." Caroline said to Elena and Buffy, who sat at the table next to her at the car wash.