010. ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Jeremy's got his sketch pad out." Buffy said to her mom as she walked off the stairs.

"You're kidding."

"Nope. But don't say a word. The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away."

"Psychology major. Check that." Jenna said as Buffy looked on her phone. To see nothing from James. He hasn't even been responding to the ones she sent.

"You and James? Update."

"Wish I knew. Asshole hasn't been responding one of the texts I sent him. He hasn't been in school for days, either."

The mother-daughter duo walked out of the house, Jenna closing the door behind them.

"Yours gone, mine returns."

"Logan?" Buffy said, gasping.

"He's back."

"Ugh. Remind me to kick his ass the next time I see him."

Jenna laughed. "I didn't let him pass the front door."

"I hope you slammed it in his face."

"Ah, medium slam."

"Three-strike rule, mom. You're not even allowed to watch the news."

Jenna nodded. "Exactly. No more Logan "Scum" Fell."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Hey, you two." Buffy spoke to Caroline and Matt as she saw them walking in the hall.

"Hey, Buffy." Matt greeted as the two blondes hugged.

"Are you two coming to career night?"

"Yes." The two replied in union before Matt reminded them class was about to start.

"Wait, Care." Buffy said to her best friend as she and Matt started to walk away from her.

"Tell me everything later, okay?"

Caroline nodded excitedly, before leaving with Matt.

"Did I miss something?" Elena asked, watching Caroline and Matt as she and Bonnie walked over to Buffy.

"They've been hanging out." Buffy answered.

"Kind of weird, don't you think?"

"She needs someone nice like him." Bonnie said. "Amy also, as opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon."

"Yeah, how are you doing with that?"

"Wait, hold on a minute. Since when do you know?" Buffy questioned. The last she saw Bonnie, Bonnie had no idea what was going on in Mystic Falls, not in the slighted.