1

E L I J A H

"Yo Eli, can you give my lil cousin ah oil change tomorrow, I gotta go pick Indie up from schoo and gotta take ha shoppin and allat shi" Tone voiced through the sho

"Uhh yea" Elijah responded working on someone's car

"Somebody turn on Poetry, yal mfkas quiet today huh" Eli chuckled as one of the workers turned it on.

Tone and Elijah been friends since sandbox days literally. They met at the playground that was attached to the projects. Eli was in the sandbox playing around and Tone came over, and they instantly clicked.

Wherever Tone went, Eli went, wherever Eli went Tone went. One got in trouble at school, so did the other. They were the dynamic duo, they fought together and cried together.

They own a shop together, it's called "E & T Garage"they are very good at what they do. They maintain their business very well, their prices are very reasonable. They kinda do everything at the garage, they tint windows, wrap cars, do interior design and exterior design. If the customer wants something, and they know how to do it, the customer gets it with no hesitation .

I open the bank like crack is what?
2 years, the deaths was back to back, 2 funerals
I lost the closest to me, fuck you think I care about losing you
2 2 22, I think that day I lost my soul with you
Like every day I sit here thinking "I just wanna go with you"

Eli rapped to hisself as he closed the hood down. He wiped his hands on the white towel he had in the pocket of his navy blue jumpsuit.

He took the clipboard and checked off the things he fixed while he walked to the waiting area. "Um the 2019 Honda Civic is ready" his deep voice spoke loudly in the waiting room as he wiped sweat from his forehead. Then he gave the clipboard to the cashier so he could ring up everything and give the woman her price and keys.

"Oouu that's me, imma call you back Keisha" the woman said to the person that she was on the phone with, with that she hung up the phone and got up and went to the cashier.

"So you had got your oil changed and your headlights changed, and your windshield wipers changed.In total that will be $210.54." The cashier told her

"Oh that ain't nothing"  she said as she pulled out her card and swiped it and paid.The cashier gave her,her keys and she left.

Honestly she thought she was going to pay more than that because of the other shops she been too and they were over priced.

"Tay you can go ahead an clock out, we closing early today since we were slow"Tone told the cashier, they usually open up from 8:30 Am till 7:30 Pm.

"Igh," He said clocking out and dapping them both up. Everyone else had been left tay was the only one who has to stay a little longer because he had to ring up customers and things of that nature.

They ran slow since it was a Thursday. Eli cleaned up his area made sure everything was organized and restocked, and clean. Tone been cleaned up his station so he was just putting the money that was in the register into the safe.

They money they make in cash they take it out of the safe and count it on Sunday's.

"You good la bro ? I'm finna head out" Tone
told Eli as he was grabbing his stuff.

"Fasho, be safe fuc boy" Eli told him turning on the alarm and making sure the cameras were working good.

"You too ugly ahh nigga" tone said chuckling getting ready to walk out

"Aye what time yo li cousin coming?"

"Uhh whenever she get out of practice, so ia say bout 6:30 7ish"

"Aii" and with that Tone walked out and left.

Eli grabbed his phone and his keys he locked all the doors and made sure everything was locked and good. Then he walked out the shop locking the door and walked to his red 2022 Dodge Challenger.

When he got to it he got in and pressed start, his phone automatically connected to the car and he started playing his playlist that was on Apple Music.

He played Poison by Brent Faiyaz, then he backed out of the parking lot and zoomed out of the parking lots and drove to his house.
———-

Eli walked into his house and turned on the living room light. He placed his bag on the bottom of the step of his luxury town house.

He then locked his door and jogged up the stairs going inside of his bathroom that was connected to his room and started his shower water.

Elijah undressed himself and threw his dirty clothes in the dirty clothes basket. He then climbed into the shower and let the water fall all over his body.

He squeezed some of his Dove Men Clean Comfort onto his bath cloth and washed and scrubbed every part of his body. He made sure he got every single piece of oil and dirt off of him.

Elijah couldn't stand being dirty for too long. It gave him an ick. When he got done he turned off the water and grabbed his towel.
—————

Eli ate him some spicy beef noodles as he watched Gravity Falls on Disney+.

"Grunkle Stan you so stupid mane, why da hell would you give Mabel pig away ?" He spoke out loud talking to himself

He grabbed his phone and went to go text his little bop back that sucked him up from time to time.

Alicia

Can you come over ?🥵

*one attachment*

Not tn .

Elijah respected Women that respected themself. Alicia didn't didn't respect herself at all, she was passed around by the whole block.

He only got head from her, but that was rare, he had to be stressed BAD, like the shop was packed and him and tone was overwhelmed. Or his mom came back in town but that's a story for another day.

GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST BWWM BOOK, IMMM SOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDD