8

*Next Friday*

Y A S M I N E

Yasmine laid in her bed as she re watched stranger things. She didn't go to school because her morning sickness was really bad than it usually is.

She was missing Elijah like bad, she hadn't seen him since she went to his house last week. They've been texting and FaceTiming each other, but to Trué that wasn't enough.

Elijah is taking Trué to her doctors appointment so she gets to see him today. She grabbed her phone and started texting him.

Nico 🫃🏼

Nicoooo

Hollon boo

Igh ma wassup

Today at 1:45

Can we go somewhere?

Why you just now textin me back Yasmine?

Can we go somewhere?

Bett😂!

Yasmine dropped her phone now regretting not texting back earlier, she knew Eli was upset and she knew ignoring his question was going to make him mad.

But truth be told, Yasmine just wants to go to pound town. Yasmine got up and went in her closet and picked out an outfit.

She didn't have to take a shower because she already took one, she was jus laying in bed with just a big shirt on.

She put on her clothes and shoes, and she sat at her vanity and styled her invisible locs.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

————————

Trué sat in the car with Elijah as she frowned and he drove to her doctor's appointment.

"Nico"

"Hm" he replied dryly

"Can you stop being mad at me"

"Ian mad Yasmine" He told her parking the car

"Mmh" she said as she rolled her eyes

Eli turned off the car and got up and Yasmine got out as well she started walking into the building.

Elijah grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, he kissed her forehead and let go of her arm and held her hand and started back walking.
———

"Awwe Luki I missed you soooo muchhh" Yasmine said as she laid on Eli's couch with Luki laying on her stomach and as she rubbed his back.