2

Y A S M I NE

The last bell off the day rung and Yasmine got up and grabbed all of her bags and walked towards the  Main gym of her school.

When she made it there a few of her teammates and her coach was already in there. She sat her bags down and sat on the bleachers and waited for everyone to get in.

Yasmine is on the majorette team, and she's the captain, she's been dancing since she was a little girl.

"Okay everyone is here, Yasmine your calls as usual" Coach Jones announced as she walked off and sat down at a table.

"Go change if y'all haven't already" Yasmine told everyone as she pulled off her Flare leggings and revealed her spandex shorts.
———-

" 5,6,78" Yasmine announced and the girls started moving their bodies as the music played, they all were in sync.

Yasmine watched them in the mirror that were in front of them. Next thing you know one of the dancers stopped.

"Dianna that's not right at all " the co captain Myra told her as she instructed the movements. Everyone stopped as well so did the music and Yasmine frowned her face up.

"Your being lazy and sloppy" Myra continued

"Aht, Myra you not talking to her like that, if anything your not doing it right because it's not buck then spin,  it's spin then buck. Only reason why you don't look bad is because your in the back." Yasmine told her

"And sense you wanna be rude go do 10 suicides" the coach yelled from across the gym. Myra rolled her eyes and did what the coach said.

———-

Yasmine sped down the road trying to get through traffic to get her oiled changed. They had got out of practice late because the coach lectured all of them because how Myra was talking to Dianna.

"Bitches can't drive" Yas spoke to herself as she pulled into the parking lot. She drove up to the section she was supposed to pull into and saw a fine piece of white chocolate in a wife beater sitting in a folding chair on his phone.

She got out the car and she had on her spandex and a long shirt.

Eli looked up and looked over her appearance, she looked mighty good to him, she also had a nice body.

"I'm sorry I'm late, traffic was crazy and I got out of practice late" Yasmine said to Eli as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"It's coo" he told her

"You can go sit in my seat over der while I do dis" he pointed

She nodded her head silently and she went over there and got on her phone.

Eli instantly went to work.
—-
Tone came and walked to where Yasmine and Eli were. Yasmine had her head in her lap sleep while Eli was under the car putting the cap back on to the oil thingy thing.

"Damn Eli, you let her sleep like dis ?" Tone said smacking his lips. Eli rolled from under the car and looked at tone with a confused expression.

"Ian en kno she was sleep wym"

"Yassy, wake up guh" Tone told her. Yasmine woke up and looked up at both of them and started to frown.Tone knew exactly where this was headed.