11

*2 months later*

Y A S M I N E

"Boo, what color your getting ?" Elliot asked Yasmine. When Eli introduced Yassy and Elliot they instantly clicked. They met about two months ago and the Nick name "boo" grew onto Elliot so she started calling Yasmine that as well.

"Look na Elliot I don tol you to stop calling ha dat, it's MY nickname fo MY woman, she's mine !" Eli told her rolling his eyes Yasmine laughed

"Eli shut that shit up"Elliot told him

"I'm getting pink duck tips, wbu Elly ?"

"Umm yellow with some designs"

"Whatchu getting stinky?" Yassy asked Eli

"Shii a clear coat" he told them as they laughed. They were prepping for the gender reveal that was the next day. Kayden and Elliot and Maria and Malinda all planned it out. Eli payed for most of it and then Tone paid for some as well. Tone was geeked that he was about to be having a baby around here and then her being pregnant brought Elliot around so he knew he could get his girl back.
—————

"But Eli I just wanted my ranch" Yasmine told him as she snapped at him. Eli just came back from wing stop and forgot her ranch. Eli looked at her as she looked back at him with tears starting to form at her eyes.

He looked at the time and he knew they were closed, he rubbed his hand down her face and huffed.

"They closed boo, whatcha want me to do ? Hm" he asked her as he tried to kiss her cheek but she moved her head.

"It's okay, thank you Nico" she told him as he wiped her tears

"Dats how you feeling Trué ?"he asked her with his low red eyes.Yasmine ate her food and two minutes in she stopped. She made a face and put her hand over her chest.

"You gotta heart burn love ?"

"Mmh hm" she told him as he got up and got her over the counter Mylanta and handed it to her.

She took it and poured her inside the little measuring cup thing and drunk it drinking her some apple juice behind it as a chaser.

"Thank you baby"she told him as she grabbed her laptop and started doing her schoolwork as she ate. Whenever she got done eating she got up and threw her trash away went inside his bathroom and brushed her teeth. When she got done she went and got beside Eli who was playing COD.

"I'm sorry for snapping on you earlier" she apologized as she climbed on top of him and tears formed in her eyes.

Elijah exited out the game and put his controller on the nightstand and rubbed Yassy's inner thighs.

"It's coo ma, Ian trippin" he told her

"But it wasn't nice and I didn't mean it, I be being mean to you and all you do is try to be there for me and give me anything I want" she told him as she cried. Pregnancy was really kicking her behind, between the morning sickness and the mood swings and the 3 am cravings she knew she was really driving him crazy.

Elijah leaned up and kissed her "stop cryin pretty girl, I tol you Ian trippin, so suck it up ma" he told her wiping her face

Yasmine stayed quiet and traced his neck tattoos while Eli stared at her. He took in her appearance,she had got a black wig installed yesterday but now she has on her bonnet with her elastic band underneath. She had on a moo moo, with nothing underneath.