7

E  L I J A H

Elijah woke up to his alarm going off, he turned it off and sat up. He didn't hear  shuffling or light snoring.  So he checked his phone and sighed heavily seeing the phone had hung up sometime throughout the night.

He didn't want to get fussed out by Yasmine, so he instantly texted her.

Trué boo🤰🏽

Good morning boo ian hang up it said call failed
You needa wake up anyway so you can get ready fo school ma
Read at 6:35 am

Eli knew she was up and just laying down, they kinda had the same schedule in the morning. So whenever he woke up, she would be up getting ready or laying in bed.

He turned on his lamp that was on his night stand and stood up and stretched.

Incoming FaceTime call from Trué boo pregnant woman emoji.

Elijah grabbed his phone and accepted the call and walked into his bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Yasmine"

"...."

"Yasmine" Elijah called out in a stern voice

"Hmmm" Yasmine called out as she turned her camera on and she was sitting on the bathroom floor beside the toilet.

Eli looked at her and rubbed his eyes. "You Igh boo?"

Yasmine didn't even respond she just turned her phone facing the ground as she started vomiting in the toilet all over again.

Eli scrunched his face up in ew.

"Hollon ma I be back" he told her and he then left his phone on the bathroom counter and went downstairs where Luki was laying on the couch and went in the kitchen and turned on the light and got out Luki food and poured him some in his bowl.

Luki was woke but was just watching his owner move around in a hurry. When he heard the food pebbles hit the stainless steel food bowl he instantly ran towards the bowl but got stopped by his owner.

"Aht, sit Luki" Eli told him

Luki paws came to an halt when he heard the command. Eli smiled proudly at the fact that Luki was learning the commands. Eli grabbed Luki water bowl and rinsed it out real good and then dried it. When he got done he put some more water in there and sat in beside his food bowl.

"Good boy, go eat" he told him and that's all it took, Luki ran to the bowl and started grubbing. Eli jogged back up the stairs and went in his bathroom.

He sat his phone on the counter and lifted up the toilet seat and relieved himself. He then took off his boxers and got in the shower.
————

When Eli got done putting on his work attire he then put on his shoes and fixed his hair.

"Yasmine take yo vitamins befo you leave" He announced as he watched Yasmine grab all of her things to go.

"Thank you for reminding me"She said as she put everything down and grabbed the container and popped the top off and took one and ate it.