Chapter 3

This chapter is probably shorter until him and Louis start to talk a lot more if you get me.

(Day they find out if they made team)
~Harry's perspective~

I was really dreading today, I felt that I wouldn't get a part on the team, but we were going to find out at some point in the day. The time I was going to find out was 4th period which was maths, since Louis tried out they will tell him if he got a position on the team. We were about 20 minutes into the lesson before Coach Adams came in pulling me Louis and 2 other people out. He told us only two of us made the team and those two were me and Louis, which isn't too bad I guess he is a decent player.

I spent the whole day worrying well that was until I found out I was on the team ofcourse, Louis on the other hand was talking about even if he didn't make it he had other options. He is quite confusing at times, I found this out a few days ago when he started rambling on about some random thing his mate Niall I think his name was, but anyway he was saying how Niall should start a band and be the lead singer which I was interested in, but I made it look as if I wasn't interested.

We had to go to the field after school to see who is in what position, and I got goalkeeper which I'm actually happy with because the last few years I have had some midfield shit which gets boring, and last year I got striker which wasn't the best position for me I have always wanted to try to be goalkeeper, and this year I finally got the position I have wanted for years. I went over to Louis to see what position he got, and obviously he decided not to tell me on the day we found out, but he did say he would tell me in maths next time we have it which is pretty fair to me, I mean we do have maths tomorrow so not as long as I had thought, I thought we had it the day after tomorrow because like I read the wrong day I thought tomorrow was Thursday but tomorrow is actually Wednesday.

Today I didn't want to go to maths because I forgot who I sat next to and what I was going to be told, it's as if my brain cancelled everything out except for the fact I have maths, I just had a mind blank until I walked in the room. But Louis then greeted me with a good morning and a smile but since I had remembered what he was going to tell me I asked "So what is your position?" He replied saying "I think it's called a striker, come with me to see Coach before next period starts just say your showing me where the bathroom is because I only joined the school this year." Which was a lie but the teacher didn't need to know that Louis has been there as long as me yet I've never spoke to him.

Once the bell went off me and Louis went to see Coach, I acted as if I forgot my position aswell so that I could be with Louis and to find out his position, and the position he got was striker and that's one of the easiest positions it's either that or I just found it boring, I'm going with the second option to be fair I mean all I done was kick the ball in the net and kick it to others so that they got a chance to do so, but other than that's it's nothing really special, I don't see why a striker needs to exist I mean aren't all the midfield players capable of shooting goals, like what if the striker misses them more than the players.

I have actually played for the school team since I started the school, Louis never really showed an interest to it. I mean he did show the poster to his mate Niall or whatever but it was for Niall apparently because Louis wasn't good enough, or atleast that's what he has always believed but when his mum says something that's the only person he believes when it comes to her saying good things, but if someone else said something good I doubt he would believe it, I mean I see where hes coming from a lot of people lie these days.

Ok that's all I can think of for now, but I will start the new chapter as soon as this is out, I never know what to say for Harry's side of it I have too many mind blanks that's actually why I added it into the story, so I actually did have an idea for this earlier in maths so like I had the idea before school but the idea disappeared when I walked into English and it was an idea in a maths classroom so obviously it came into my head again in maths, but I'll start the new chapter write as much as I can today and stuff I'll write as much as possible when I have free time because I'm busy with exams tests and whatnot.