chapter 5

I don't think I added where Harry sits in the English classroom but I have decided to put him behind Louis but they do end up talking only a bit tho but you should be glad to hear that either way, I have no proper ideas so these won't be best of ideas.

Harry's perspective

Today when I walked into English I found out I was sat next to Zayn Malik, he is a nice guy but not someone I would choose to be next to.

Louis was next to Liam Payne, Louis has been seated directly infront of me, Liam obviously right infront of Zayn. If it hasn't been mentioned then I sit a row behind Louis.

I kind of wish I was next to Louis but no one needs to know that, I did start talking about football to Zayn because he said he likes it but isn't good enough to play.

I may or may not have been thinking about Louis the whole time, his name did almost slip out atleast 3 times. And I don't need him to know he is always on my mind, well so is football but I more picture seeing Louis running up the pitch.

I do end up becoming mates with Zayn and stuff and Zayn asks Liam to turn round and so he does, I tap on Louis and say "Yo tommo turn round so we can talk all 4 of us." And he also does so, but I can tell he didn't want to.

Liam asks some random questions to do with hobbies and stuff, I say things to do with football and again Louis' name almost slipped out.

Zayn and Liam had their own conversation for a while and so did Louis and I, but a lot happened in that tiny time span.

I started to ask Louis some things like "why did you choose to try out for the team?" And he replied with "I guess I have always liked football, I mean I started to like it at 2 but you know." I nodded to show I understood, and funny story that's exactly why I tried out.

Me and Louis actually became mates because I ended up asking him to be mates, I gave him my Instagram user and my number. I'm actually happy that I got his number and I put his name as 'Lou 🦔' the reason to the hedgehog is because his hair kind of looks like a hedgehog.

His hair is brown and his eyes are ocean blue which makes him look a whole lot better, not that he wasn't good looking. He is one of the best looking people I have ever met, well maybe he is the best one and not one of the best.

Or even better he is the best of the best, but I was actually quite sad when English ended because I actually quite enjoyed the conversation me and Louis were having.

I guess it wasn't all that bad because I asked Louis what class he had next and he said he had music, and I sit next to him in music.

We had a cover teacher so we done no work, so me and Louis sat talking. We yet again asked some questions, I asked Louis "Are you actually happy with your position on the team?" He nodded lightly and replied with "I mean it's a decent position but I could've got better".

I mean he isn't wrong but his position is actually quite fun, don't get me wrong I love my position but if Louis wanted it I would give him it only if he wanted it of course.

I thought about telling Liam and Zayn how I felt about Louis, even though i have only known them for a short while.

Even from that short while I could tell they are trust worthy, but I just didn't know how to bring it up.

I guess it's a pretty random thing to talk about, or to even hear from someone. I mean if I was Liam or Zayn I probably wouldn't enjoy the conversation or I would be a bit lost.

Which is how I feel right now because I've always thought I was straight, but I think I might be bisexual or even gay.

Guess this is what happens when you talk to Louis Tomlinson, well it started as talking then we became mates got eachothers number so what more can I ask for.

----------------

When the actual school day was over I ended up getting home about an hour after school had ended as I had went on a run.

I go on runs when there is not training so like today, I went for a run and obvious why I did.

I did see Louis walking past me, I wanted to go say hi but I thought maybe that would be awkward because you know, we don't talk much if you get me.

Its actually quite scary to go up to the person you like, and especially because the person you like isn't someone you properly know.

I heard of him a few years back and wanted to talk, but good old me got anxious a few minutes before I was going to go and talk to him.

Louis can be approachable at times, well most of the time unless he is in a bad mood which is a rare sight.

Or when he is in one he just stays home, goes to the bathroom or goes into a room that's not being used at that point.

I'm sure I have caught him in a room alone though, he did look a bit upset rather than annoyed or angry.

I heard from a few people that he was gay which is maybe why he was upset, I mean for it being passed around the school I wouldn't wish that on anyone even if I hated them.

I've been bullied for multiple things and I wouldn't put anyone in that position, if you think for a second about doing it then just stay the fuck away from me.

I was actually going to go into the room Louis was in but I decided against it, I went into the next empty room I could see.

Well when I say empty I mean about 3 people in the room, but they are all silent which is unusual for them.

The people in my year are normally loud and stuff because most of them are popular, the only thing I'm popular for is being on the football team.

I guess it's not all bad like I do get out of class for matches, but what I hate when coming back is the fact I know that all I will hear is "who won? Which team had better score?" And a lot more where that came from but I guess that's only one of the many bad things, the other bad things can be stupid like injuries.

If the injuries are bad enough you have to sit in the medical room which smells like medicine, vomit, insulin, and rubber gloves I don't really mind the smell when I'm there though.

If I'm sitting there dying almost then as long as I'm getting the medical attention I need then that's all that I care about at that point and time.

-----------------
That's honestly all I can think of right now but it's also been a bit rushed well the last half of it as I have to revise for exams and stuff which is annoying but you know. And I'm really sorry that it's so short I can't think of any from Harry's side of it his is really hard to tell a story from in my opinion some people find Louis' harder which I don't get but yeah.

I'm going to start writing the next chapter tonight but finish it tomorrow after my exam is done.