Chapter 9

(Louis' perspective)

If I had one dream right now it would be...

To fuck Harry, no wait Louis get those dirty thoughts out of your head.

Since it was my turn to ask, I asked Harry "Truth or dare?" He replied with "Dare" I said to him "Kiss someone in this room on the lips." And that he done.

He leaned over towards me and kissed my lips, his were soft. The kiss started to get a little more passionate than I would've thought, but then Harry realised the others were still there so he pulled away.

He then whispered to me "We can continue that later if you want." I must have been blushing over it because Liam asked "Lou are you okay?" I replied with "Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

I mean I didn't think I was blushing but guess I was because Liam said "Mate your cheeks are bright red." (Face cheeks not ass cheeks to any dirty minded people.)

I did feel a little warm though, so I guess that's a sign of blushing. That's a new sign I'm guessing, because that's never happened before.

I kinda felt tired for some reason, I actually didn't know why. Then Harry followed me and said he was tired too, I highly doubt he was though.

He ended up following me and asked "Louis umm.. D-do you wanna c-continue what we were doing?" And I replied with "If you still want to, that's half the reason I said I was tired." I mean I was half lying to the group.

I mean half and half is enough, like if I tell the truth half way I should be fine right? Yeah I mean I don't see it being a problem.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhh story is done I acc cba with it I'm gonna make a fic with the exact same name tho but not football related like cba with that it kinda threw me off