Chapter 4

This is where it starts to get into their practices and other things like that btw I know basically nothing about football so I actually had to look quite a lot of the football stuff up.

~Louis' perspective~

I hate the fact I had to go through so many hours of learning things I may not need in the future, like in art I don't think I need to do anything at all, I mean art should just be what you picture it as, so if you like it drawn to scale like a picture so be it.

But there are some handy subjects, like Maths as it helps most days, English obviously comes in all the time, different languages can be handy depending on where you are, and technology and design is also really good, when it shows you can work with your hands.

My two favourite subjects would have to be Music and Maths, I mean I sit next to Harry in both of them like imagine that. I haven't been to all my classes still so I don't know where me and Harry sit in other classes, whether or not we are next to eachother it still makes me happy I'm in the same classes as him. to science for some reason I mean learning about the sex side of science is quite fun, I think that might just be hormones.

But yet again in science I'm next to Harry, I mean I'm not complaining, but I would rather be next to someone else in science, you know someone a little less attractive.

The fact that science is only good for about 2 things, teaching some random ass knowledge that you may need daily and then sex, but I never tell anyone what I like unless I trust them.

I would trust Harry with everything, well after I get to know him a little more if you get me, I might ask him if I can be mates with him which I probably won't get a chance to do so due to anxiety.

Anxiety is a pain in the ass sometimes to be fair, you could be fine one minute and if your in a large crowd you could have a panic attack, which happens quite often and I'm sick of it. I will ask harry to be mates soon though.

The worst part about being on the football team is that I don't get to do any good positions I prefer, so for example midfielder or even goalkeeper I mean I'm not annoyed about the goalkeeper one because harry got it, and I think he deserves it more than me.

Harry has been in the football team from he first joined the school, then you have me who has just randomly decided in year 13 oh I want to join the football team, like am I stupid I only have this year and next year of the team if I make it next year aswell.

I have always felt quite a strong passion for football though, because I kind of grew up to play it, I mean I started at what like 2 years old or something and joined all local teams.

Those teams went up in years so you had the 6-10 team the 11-15 team 16-20 team which was annoying, they make you try out again for every time you go up an age group.

If you have a part on the team you should be able to keep that part I think, but that may just be my opinion. I guess if you end up going more downhill with it then they should ask what's up and then talk with you.

Say you have something going on at home, and that's causing you to be lacking with your skills then they should ask, "what's going on is there something going on at home?" Instead of being proper dickheads about it.

And for some reason some teams stop letting you play after the age of 13, because your classed as a teenager while 13, but they let you on for the first year as a teenager so obviously being 13 that's your first year.

When I started this school though I always wanted to be on the team, but I never wanted to sign up as I had thought it would've been stupid if I messed up, which it's really not it just proves your learning new things, or you have just had a small slip up.