chapter 6

~Louis' perspective~
(When he was actually home)

When I arrived home there was no sound other than me shutting the front door which made a clicking sound.

I looked in all the rooms in the house, which we don't have many of and no sign of anyone.

I assumed mum had went to get the girls and maybe Mark had went with her, but this time it felt too quiet which is unusual as I'm used to quiet.

Because me and Harry or as I have him put down as 'Hazza' exchanged numbers I was contemplating texting him. I ended up asking him to come over and to bring Liam and Zayn.

I knew Niall would be over soon because he comes over about 45 minutes after he gets home, and speaking of Niall coming the door just knocked.

And of course it was Niall who was in the other side of the door, but not long after the others came.

When I say not long after I mean about 5 minutes later, but when they all came in Niall out of all them suggested to get food.

Niall isn't himself when he doesn't have food. Nothing will help you get into Niall's heart other than food. Most would say something like kindness is key but to Niall food is key.

He does lime kind people aswell, but mostly food. There are very few things that interest Niall and those things are food, mates and a good shag.

Besides the point so we all ended up choosing to order pizza. Liam did say how Harry was a vegetarian, but I was going to order a veggie pizza incase anyone was but didn't want to say.

While we waited on the food to come Zayn suggested we watched some movie that I would have no interest in, it was called 'The Amityville Horror' all I could tell you is that its horror which is enough to put me off.

I don't really like horror movies that much, even if it's not a scary movie from like 1980s, they still scare the shit out of me when the others could be fine there without a reaction because the 80s things aren't too scary.

I think the others are built different compared to me, but either way me Liam and Niall said no to watching the movie. Harry didn't have an expression on his face for some reason, meanwhile zayn scowled at me Liam and Niall.

But Harry then spoke up and spoke "Why not play a game like truth or dare" I thought it was a good idea the others not so much. Niall decided to open his gub and said "but that game can be a bit harmful when it comes to the truths" I sent Niall a glare.

He must have seen it though because he then said "nevermind let's just play it" and I mumbled a quick thanks. Niall know I love truth or dare but he doesn't and always chickens out of his dares and you only get one chicken per game.

It's normally done as one chicken per person for all games you play, not per game but we changed it up a little for it to be more fair on the ones who can't handle dares like Niall. Well he can handle them to a certain degree.

Me and Niall played truth or dare a lot growing up, so we both know what not to ask or what not to say. The others don't though which is the part that makes me worry about playing with them.

Although normally I don't worry about playing with new people, because it's normally at a party where we are mostly all drunk. The things we say or do are mostly forgotten as they are normally drunken mistakes.

We ended up waiting until the pizza came to play the game, if I had to be honest I want the pizza to atleast be another 45 minutes to physically and mentally prepare myself for these truths and these dares that could be fired at me.

The pizza ended up arriving 5-10 minutes later, the time I have been dreading since we decided to move the game to when we were eating.

Niall asks "who's asking who first?" Zayn replies with "Liam why don't u ask someone" Liam rolls his eyes quite obviously.