Chapter 7

~Harry's perspective~
(This is what happened before he went to Louis' and how he was feeling there)

When I got home I heard my parents talking about something, I automatically thought I wouldn't be interested in their 'grownup' talk, I mean I'm technically classed as an adult but maybe not in my parents eyes.

I then just went upstairs to get out of their way, I had homework that needed done. I mean the homework is due 3 weeks from today, so quite a bit of time to do it.

When I decided to actually get my books out I didn't even remember what I had to do, if I don't get atleast a C on this homework I have to be moved schools or have to quit the team.

I was kind of planning the second one anyway, the only thing that made me want to stay is that it was start of season. Well maybe that's a lie and it might be for a certain someone.

If I was to talk to someone about this boy I would be talking all day. The point is I want to stay on the team for him, he is a nice person from what I have seen. He is a really attractive person aswell might I add.

To be honest I wanted to text him to see if I could go over, but I decided against it as I thought it would be a weird thing to ask. And if I say this you wouldn't believe me, I'm not even gay or bi I'm straight but find him attractive.

I mean I would love to date him, but I still don't think I'm gay or bi until something happens between us. If something happens between us more like which I do highly doubt.

I started to work on my homework, also to make it worse it was on some history shit I don't give a fluing fuck about. If you think I give a damn for writing an essay about titanic sinking then your not right in the head.

I could watch the movie and give a summary that's all I could do, even then I don't want to waste about 3 hours watching something that didn't even happen where I live.

If I'm being honest I can give a summary right now without it being an essay. The titanic was a ship built in Belfast and it sank in 1912 after hitting an iceberg.

I ended up getting too confused and got distracted.

I heard I 'buzz' and I looked over at my phone and saw a message with the name 'Zayn' above the actual text. He asked me "Do u wanna come with me Li and Niall to Louis' house?"

I simply repied with "are you coming to pick me up? if you are I'll go." even though i knew he would pick me up just had to point it out as one tme he said he would and i was stil waiting anhiur later. I guess he really did forget that he was getting me aswell even if I was the third wheel for his and Liams date.

The date was actually fun even though it wasn't my own with the boy I liked which was of course Lous Tomlinson, he has all the girls after him sometimes I wish he was gay or that I was straight.

Wait what am I on about I am straight I couldn't ever be gay could I? It's either I'm straight and think he looks decent or I'm  gay or bi and think hes hot.

when Zayn arrived at my house I rushed out my door as if I had somewhere to be, oh wait I did Louis' house. I act as if I'm meeting the Queen when I talk about gong to his house which I haven't done with anyone other than Louis which I find quite odd.

I actually am starting to think I am gay. But wait I can't be gay, all I will get called is 'fag' and I can't deal with that.

I finally arrived at Louis' house, we talked for a bit, got food then played Truth Or Dare.

(I honestly don't want to write out all of the game as I forgot half the stuff I said in the last chapter for it and don't wanna go back and forth tryna type out everything).