🍎15🍎

Plates clattered and clanged in the background as our server stepped forward "Today's chefs special-Pork sauté with a pawpaw sauce. Porcini mushrooms and potato potage," Loid nodded to the man as the plat was set in front of him "this looks good," he commented as he picked up his fork. My eyes narrowed as I studied his plate, living with him had opened my eyes to the shear amount of methods spy's went through to communicate.

Loid or rather Twilight wasn't going to tell me anything, that he made very clear witch meant I needed to figure out the majority of these messages myself, even the tiniest cress of his brow could be a single for a mission he so kindly left me out, that or he just didn't like the food.

None the less things moved smoothly, we finished our meals and left Anya not even waiting for me to offer before taking my hand and pulling me along as we made our way home. Things stayed quiet and calm, Yor cleaned, Loid made dinner, Anya watched her 'kids' show and things fell into a strange sort of rhythm.

In ways I never thought myself to wanting I craved Yor's attention, she felt so safe, so warm, something my mother never was. I wanted to fight with Loid, I wanted to be smart with him and make stupid comments that would drive him insane just simply because I knew they would. I hoped for the nights when Anya would softly knock on my door with her newest addition of 'spy wars' for me to read to her even though the franchise scared me more then anything I loved every moment I got reading it to her.

I fear I'm getting attached, but admitting that would surely get me removed from the mission.

•~🍎~•🍏•~🍎~•

I slid open the door to my room blanket still wrapped around me as I moved slowly to the couch "morning," I yawned rubbing my eyes. Yor stifled a chuckle "(Y/n) dear it's way past morning, I'll go make you some coffee, I think the scramble that Loid made is still in the fridge so I'll warm that up for you," I nodded slowly "thanks Yor," as I moved forward into the living room Loid's disapproving glare was hard to miss.

I plopped myself on the couch not turning to look at him as I reached for my book "Morning Father," Loid took in a deep breath as his eye twitched "you know (Y/n) once School starts your going to suffer waking up early if you keep this up," I shrugged. "I figure I'll get my full before I'm forced into those harsh conditions," I could practically hear His teeth grinding together "yes well getting used to the schedule will insure it's not harsh," Loid opened his mouth to continue lecturing me on mental clocks when Yor walked in with a plate and a cup.

She smiled at me as she placed the food down and placed a hand on my head pushing her nails through my hair as soft as she could, witch in reality hurt like hell but I wasn't going to tell her. "I say leave them be, as long as their ready for what the day has to offer," I smiled softly at her before sticking my tongue out at Loid. He grumbled but went back to his paper "I suppose your right, it's their own fault if they can't wake up in the morning," as if on cue Anya still in her pajamas walked out of her room and rubbed at her eyes.

Loid once again sent a glare at me, seen as I have reserved this look a good number of times I already knew what he was scolding me for "it's not my fault she woke up so late, how many times do I have to tell you, I'm not a bad influence," Anya looked from me to Loid and seemed to clear the groggy ness from her head as she widened her stance "it's not Sib's fault, I asked them to read to me last night and I didn't get to bed tell supper late," my eyes widened in panic as I made a motion for her to stop even through it was in vain Loid heard it all.

"So yes (Y/n) it is your fault I should have-" in the middle of his lecture the phone rang. He sent me a glare as if saying 'this isn't over' before sighing and walking to the phone to answer it. I high-fived Anya before listening into the one sided conversation "Hello?- fine how are you?- oh they're already done?- okay, we'll be by later today to pick them up," he then hung the phone up. Immediately Anya hopped over "our uniforms," Loid looked down at her. "It looks that way," he then turned to Yor "I'm sorry Yor, can you take them to the tailor? They need me at work today," Yor softly smiled and nodded "of course, I'll take care of it," I narrowed my eyes at Loid.

"I'll go with father, there's a cake shop down by the hospital that I wanted to try," I smirked as Loid's face shifted to one of shock, it had taken days of sneaking into his room but I had cracked the communication of spy's. A mix of Morse code by tapping your foot and thrown in ciphers with what you actually say. So in reality it looked as though I merely wanted to visit a cake shop but in reality I said [Take me with you to the briefing] I'm so smart I even manage to impress myself sometimes.

The look of disbelief only lasted a second as he quickly recovered with a reply "you mean the one down by the station? I think it's closed, how did you find out about that place anyways," or rather [No, and that's closed for discussion, how did you even find out about it anyways?] I shrugged "I found some pamphlets about it and thought it would be fun, but I guess I'll ask Scruffy to take me some other time if it is really closed," [it was easy to find out about and if you don't take me I'll force Franky to later, try me].

Loid sucked in a breath and frustration was evident on his face as he relaxed and breathed out "you know what? We might as well check, but don't think I'll let you spoil your dinner," [fine but don't get ahead of yourself] I smile innocently "I won't," and with that he turned to Yor. She looked a bit lost as she looked from me to Loid but Anya on the other hand looked amazed and bewildered "(Y/n) get dressed we'er leaving now if you want to come with," I nodded and left down the hall to my room returning in no time dressed.

As if he couldn't believe it Loid shook his head low before placing his hat on "We might be late so go ahead and order take out or something for dinner," Yor nodded "okay," as Anya jumped up next to her waving frantically "Bye bye, have fun," and the door closed.

(AN: This chapter took a lot of turns I wasn't expecting but here it is, Hope it's up to code ^^)