🤗 Welcome 🤗

~EPIGRAPH~

She is calm , sweet with a positive energy surrounding her. Her one smile can light up the whole room.
He is always angry or bored with a dangerous aura surrounding him. His one deadly stare can make people shake with fear. He is bad boy , with illegal races , parties , girls. She is good girl , with bikes, romance books and coffee. They are completely opposite, does that mean there will be attraction? And if so will it be mutual?

~SYNOPSIS~

He wasn't and never will be her's. She knew that and she accepted it long time ago. For now he was just a beautiful part of her life and nothing more. But then his eyes fell on her and he found himself drowning in her whiskey eyes. He tried to control but then she clashed with him again and this time the sparkles happen with a mind-blowing kiss. Things turn more difficult for him when she turns out to be the sister of his future sister-in-law. After a long time he starts to be himself again. He starts to behave like a teenager, a kid and a love sick puppy all at once , shocking himself. Now let's see how HER UNSPOKEN LOVE turns into THIER FOREVER.

~COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER ~

Copyright ©️ 2023 @paperrings_wrts

All Rights Reserved

All the parts in Her Unspoken Love are copyright. No part of this publication maybe reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or any way. It is illegal to copy this book, post it at any website or distribute it in any other means without permission.

This story is purely fictional and any resemblance of names, persons or incident is completely coincident.

~WARNING~

The book may contain mature language and scenes. Pre - warning will be given if any such scenes occur in book.

~REQUEST~

Like every human I might have made some mistakes please tolerate them.

This work is my hardwork, you can definitely give healthy criticism but insult of my work and mine is not accepted. So kindly you can stop reading my work if you don't like it instead of abusing it in any way.