🖤The Second Meet💖

Guys complete the vote and comment target for another update today.

" Kutte, I will kill you"

Shrey's sister shouts loudly making me internally groan. God! Why do these people have to fight? But it's okay I can have a little entertainment from this.

I fold my arms over my chest and lean against the wall while enjoying the cat-dog fight between shrey and his sister. She is shouting at him pulling his hair and he is also doing the same but with little more intensity. I am sure, after seeing this no one will believe they are brother and sister but I do, because I have the same stupid pair in my house in form of Moksh and Maya.

I look around the room and I see Vishaka standing across the room, who is shrey's long time crush and also his sister's best friend. I have never met her before this but I know her because shrey never stops talking about her.

Looks like She is also not interested in getting involved between these two, so Vatsal is the only one trying to stop the fight but Shreyashi is shouting at him too making it more interesting.

"Yaar guys help me out", vatsal shouts as he tries to break shrey and his sister apart.

Vishaka puts her hands in surrender position and I just shake my head making vatsal groan. Eventually he moves out too and We all watch them fight for more 2 minutes before I get bore. I stand straight and am about to move when.....

"What's going on here?"

I hear her sweet voice and lose my balance and fall down with thud.

"Fuc....", my words halter as I look up and find  everyone looking at me and laughing exceptb her. Damn! She is so beautiful. Is it possible to get more beautiful in just 2 days? Because I think she has gotten more beautiful since the last time I saw her.

"Abey saale neeche baithen has kya Raha hai? Khada reh" (Why are you smiling like a fool while sitting on the ground? Get up)

Shrey's voice disturbs me making me realise what stupidness I was doing. Shit! Will she think I am a weirdo who is smiling even after falling on the ground?

Think about it later but first get up idiot. My own brain mocks me and I finally get up.

Her beautiful eyes crash with mine and I give her a sweet smile to which she just ignores me without a single look of recognition and looks at Shrey?

What?Hello? I am the dupatta boy. Doesn't she recognise me?

I sigh in disappointment at her complete ignorance and she starts to talk with Shrey.

"Bhai what happened? Why are you guys fighting again?", Hayee! Her voice is so soothing.

Shrey starts to complain to her about how his sister planned a party at home without informing him and all but I tune him down and focus completely on her.