💖AARUSHI💖

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

"Nope, Nada, Nahi",

 I tried to deny Shree's request in the best way I could while typing on my laptop. Suddenly the laptop gets close, and I retrieve my hand quickly before it gets crushed.

"What nope, nada nahi ? At least listen to me na, and get out of this ppt, and Excel sheets world of yours".

"Ms.Shreyashi Sangha, we are in the second year of our master's and we need to secure an internship in a good company in the upcoming 2 months. So forgive me if I am living in a ppt and Excel sheets world because that's the only thing that will help me get the grades. ". I try to explain to her and open my laptop but she puts her hand on it. I look at her and she gives me her best puppy eyes.

"I get it. But it's just one party and that too at my home. I am not forcing you to come to a club or something. Please come na ". She makes more cute faces, and I know that I can't take it for granted because shree can be anything but cute. She is fierce, bold, and mean for most people but also the most caring one for her loved ones.

Sometimes I just admire her non-filter attitude, which most people hate by the way, but I like the way she says anything or does anything without thinking of the world. She is reckless and a little jhalli [ crazy] kind with her blue highlights in hair but still, I love her a lot.

"Say something na, pleaseeee", she drags her word please while shaking me wildly almost making me dizzy.

"Wait, wait ... ", She finally stops shaking me and looks at me with her weird wide-eyed face. I continue after a sigh, "How many people are going to be there and whom have you invited?"

"Where were you when I explained everything?" She leaves me with a jerk and gives me an unbelieving look.

"I was in my Excel sheet and PPT world remember? Now answer me. "I mock her.

"Uhh... Well. not much. Just...... " her hesitance is making me suspicious.

"Just?"

"just our whole class"  

"What? Shree, we have freaking 250 people in our class. You have invited all of them?"

"Not all of them year, just a few people I know"

"Shreyashi you know almost half of the college, including the people who are not in our department. You are a social butterfly yaar, You are even friends with the watchman uncle of our college. Tell me honestly, how many people are exactly going to be there?"  I point my forefinger at her. Well I am right, I mean she is the most extroverted person I have ever seen, she is a social butterfly and a party animal. In contrast, Vishakha(Visha)  is the ambivert in the group, who can mold herself in any condition.