📖Dear Diary💖

Aarushi's Age 14 years.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Date :- 10 August 2014.

Hey dear diary,

Let me introduce myself, I am Aarushi Sen , your new friend and also your owner. From now on I am gonna talk to you about so many things so please be ready.

Well, I know you must be confused about, why I am suddenly starting to talk to you and do I have other friends or not but the thing is I do have friends or you may say friend, her name is shree by the way but the reason I am talking to you is because my class teacher, Kavya mam told all of us to have a diary and write in it.

She said our personal diary is like a mirror which reflects us , well not our face like an actual mirror but our personality. And I liked what she said, I mean I know how I look but i don't know how my personality looks. So , here I am to bore you.

Our mam told us to write about things we love and things we don't, our favourite food, our favourite sport or anything that we like but you know as I think about it , I don't know what should I write about.

My mind is completely blank and there's nothing in it.... Other than one thing or you can say one person. His name is Shantanu Singhania. He is my senior and is in 10th class.

God! I am just smiling while thinking about him. But what can I do? He is just so beautiful you know.

He is ...he is like the best thing god has ever created and everything about him is like the best. His eyes , his hair and that cute nose are just perfect. His eyes are so grey that they just look like storm clouds and still they don't scare me.

Infact somehow that makes me love them even more. I sound weird right but I don't know why everytime it's comes to him, I become weird.

I smile in an ongoing class like some pagal just because I am thinking about him and I go to washroom after every class, so that somehow I will be able to see him in the corridor. Shree even thought that I was sick or something. Completely weird na.

I mean who is he, just a stranger who helped me plucked a flower 3 months back and still here I am going completely mad for him. I secretly search for him around the school, everytime I am free and if I don't catch a single glance of him one day , my whole mood gets kharab.
I feel like , I have lost the World Cup or something.

But you know I am just not looking at him, I am also trying to know him. A few days back I saw him and his friends talking in the school ground so I stood behind a tree and listened to their talk and I got to know that his favourite colour is brown. I know its little ajeeb, I mean boys usually have favourite colour like red , black or blue but no one's favourite color is brown.But it's okay , I mean it's him so it's ok.

But you know what's the big news is that I got his alligator soft toy. Actually few days back there was a rangoli competition in school and he happened to take part in it. Don't get it wrong he is not the artistic type, he was actually forced by his sister, who is my junior by the way, her name is Maya.

So she forced him because she wanted a teddy bear which was the first price and she is not good with rangoli.( I eavesdrop on this too by the way)

Apparently he didn't won the first price but got the second one which was the alligator soft toy. But his sister didn't like it maybe, I don't know. Anyway, after school I saw him giving it to the ice cream vendor's daughter whose stall is in front of our school.