🖤My Girl🖤

Who is he?

Who is he?

That's the first thought I have after I see a boy coming and sitting beside her on the swing. Why is he sitting there?

He tells her something and she nods while smiling at him. What? Smile? Why is she smiling? She didn't even look at me twice and she is smiling at him.

I swear I am gonna kill him. He does not deserve her smile! No one does !
Suddenly she gets up and it looks like .... They are arguing. Yes! They are arguing!

I lean more on the window to have a closer look at their fight. But the fight ends soon. Shit! It should have continued more.

He offers her a glass of drink and she takes it. " Oh hello , you just had a fight with him. Why are you taking the drink from him?".

I speak out loud only to get hit with a pillow the next second from vatsal.

"Kamine, dheere bol, sun legi woh", ( Don't speak so loud you idiot. She will listen.) , he groans from the bed.

"Oh please, she will not be able to hear it, in this loud party music. And anyway she is busy talking with that fucker".

Vatsal chuckles at my reaction but I just choose to ignore him and focus back on my angel. Looks like their talk finally ended, and she starts to walk away but she loses her balance and is about to fall.

"Sambhalke", I shout out and forward my hand only to realise that I am far away from her. Damn it!

My eyes catch the moment of his hands catching her and I clench my fists. Who asked him to hold her? She can handle herself. Move your hand, Asshole!

You know what, I am not gonna watch him touch her. I think to myself and instantly leave the room.
"Where are you going?".

"I am not gonna let him touch her", I answer Vatsal's question without looking back and stride downstairs. I reach the backyard in 2 minutes and find it empty.

I look around and suddenly see a moment in the corner of the backyard. I walk up there only to find her pin against a wall by that fucker.

The sight of him forcing himself on her makes my blood boil and the next thing I know is I pin that asshole down on the ground and punch him hard on his face.

"How fucking dare you touch her?", I spit out and throw more punches at his face without a second thought.

I am about to throw another punch at him but my hand stops midair as I hear her calling out my name. I look at her, to find her breathless.

I get up from the ground and make that asshole stand with me, " Don't you ever dare come near her or I will kill you".

He must have sensed the deadly threat in my voice so he nods weakly. I push him harshly and finally walk up to her.