~ 1 ~

• ● DISCLAMER / INFO ● •

So I made all the Sleep Token members have name other then their Band names and names that people have exposed irl. I want to repect their privacy, and create my own story. Also, this is my first story I've written so please don't be too critical. This also contains some warnings through out the story such as Sh, Depression, Su!cide, and mayybeee some Smut? I'm not quite sure yet but hope you enjoy!

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ 𝒥𝒶𝒹𝑒'𝓈 𝒫𝑜𝓋 ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

The lights were blinding; I couldn't even hear myself think. Not sure if it was the crowd singing along and cheering or the speakers booming in my ears. Either way, I felt like I was Going deaf.

The music finally comes to a stop, and a man in a long, black, hooded robe that showed his chest, with his whole body covered in black paint with long, black, baggy pants and a white mask covered in a unique, red symbol that covered his whole face except for a peace that revealed his mouth, and 6 eye holes. He bowed down, then raised his hands up and made a sloppy potatoe-like heart as a way of saying thankyou.

He didn't speak during the whole performance. At all. He just sang and danced like a headless chicken on stage as 3 men in all black robes and black fabric mask that had eye holes and the same unique symbols as him bowed and put their hands into the same heart - A bit more professional like -to thank everyone for coming.

I pushed my way through the crowd, and started heading towards the dressing rooms behind stage.

"Excuse me miss." A security guard stood infront of me, blocking my way.

" Miss only VIP Members can go back stage," he said, pointing over my shoulder toward the exit.

" Yes, I am a VIP... " I look down; my VIP lanyard is gone. Shit shit shit. It must have fell of earlier.

" Sorry sir, it must have fell off but I am a VIP -" I was cut off

" No pass, no access sorry miss, I'm goanna have to ask you to leave"

" Now listen here you little shit. I'm suppose to be back stage so I'll go weather or not you like it-"

I was about to try and shove my way past, but before I could move, there was a voice and the guard turned around.

" Sorry for the inconvenience, but she's with me, it's okay, let her past "

It was one of the men from on stage that wore the black masks. He was slightly shorter then the guard, but his voice was soft, and I mean, who could say no to such a cute looking little man.

" Sorry for the misunderstanding sir " the guard said as he looked at the man, then he turned to me, and stepped outta the way, nodding to me.

I glared at him as I walked past, I put two fingers to my eyes, flicking them to the security guard squinting my eyes, I then looked at the masked man, we were nearly the same hight, I was only slightly shorter.

He stepped over to me and spread his arms out for a hug. I walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Long time no see?" He said as he slowly let go and a wide smile grew under his mask

I smiled back at him, joy filling my body, " I figured it was a while since I last say you, and decided to come visit " I said, he took my hand and we started to walk towards the dressing rooms

I followed him and when we got to the room, he unlocked it and sat down on one of the chairs

" Sit". He said invitingly. He was about to take of his mask as I sat down, but there was a knock on the door.

"Come in " he said, then another one of the masked men came in

"II, I was goanna ask if you wanted to come with me to get the food for the boys when we get to the hotel, but I'll leave you be " he said and started to close the door

"No it's okay, I'm not busy, I'm sure Jade wouldn't mind coming with us" II said and glanced over at me

" Yea sure, I'm Jade, by the way " I said and went to shake the man's hand.

"III, nice to finally meet you, II's told me alot about you ya know". He said as he glanced at the other man sitting into he chair. His accent made me smile, it was similar to my brothers, a brit accent filled with humor, though my Brother sounded a bit more posh compared to the other man

" Shall we go? You know how IV gets when he's hungry " he said and stood up, waking out the door. I followed him as we made our way out to a car park.

We get into a car, II driving, and III in the passenger seat. I sat in the back by myself, a little nervous. I had never met any of II's bandmates, he said they would like me, I hope he's right.

" So, how have you been Jade? What you been up to" II asks me.

" Oh, you know, just working, and looking after Nova and her puppies, as always" I say, eger to break the silence

" How is Nova and he pups? He asked me

Nova is my Wolfhound, Blue heeler cross. She's been my dog since I moved out of My parents place. I picked up of the side of the road when she was little. I didn't think i was ready for the responsibility of a dog on my own. I just moved out, and our family dog Eerie has just passed away 2 weeks prior. (Based off true story by the way)

" She's well, and her pups have the same fierceness and bite that she has. They'll grow up to be good dogs ". I replied, II Chuckled slightly, rolling his eyes as he spoke, " you know, they say the dog takes on the personality of their owner" the retorted, but before i could cuss him out, the Window rolls down, they start ordering dinner. MacDonald's.

Once they were finished, III asked " so your dog has puppies? How old are they? And are they soft? What did hey look like?" He seemed genuinely interested and kept asking questions

I giggled a little bit, then pulled up a photo on my phone of Nova and her puppies and tell him all he wants to know

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ 𝐼𝐼'𝓈 𝒫𝑜𝓋 ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

We got back to the hotel, Jade and III were talking and laughing the whole time. III really loved dogs, and always wanted one, but because he was always on tour, he would never be able to take care of them. Jade felt bad for him, and she told him that one day he would come to her place and see Nova and her pups, she would at least keep one if possible.

As I opened the door of our hotel room, I went first, not letting Jade in until I was sure no one was walking around naked or some shit.

" Ellooooo, hope you don't mind, I bought someone back with me" I said, then IV appeared, he was dressed so I let III and Jade in.

IV gasped loudly, then ran to Jade, and stared at the bag in her hands, " Food! "

Jade giggled a bit and gave him the bag.

" I don't know who you are, or why your here but I like you, you came bearing a gift for me, immediately in my good books " IV said as he danced to the table, happy he had food.

Everyone sat down at the table, including Jade. We all got out food, but Vessel still hadn't sat down.

" Hey IV, where's Vessel?" I asked

" He was In his room, hasn't come out since we got here" he told me

Why does he have to be so solitary? I want him to meet Jade. Every goddamn time Vessel...

I had a feeling that Jade and the boys were goanna get on well. IV immediately got in the good books with her and III was being his polite self, it seemed that Vessel might be the only issue so far.

I'll go and see him soon with some food, maybe he's just tired or maybe he's just dealing with something.