~ 8 ~

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ Vessel'𝓈 𝒫𝑜𝓋 ¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

For the past 15 minutes, I've been jumping around, sharing moments with III, singing and screaming, dancing and cheering.

I've noticed Jade, she seems a bit shy to get out there and preform. Is she scared? I mean I understand, she's never performed before. It may take a while for her to get comfortable.

I've been trying to bring her out of her comfort zone and make her feel welcome.

The next some was BloodSport. I took a deep breath and got myself ready at the piano. We all took a small break of calming down and having water breaks before we continuted.

I saw III talking to Jade, I presume he was telling her the next song. He went back over to his side and waited. Jade was sitting on the ground. I didn't know if she was tired, or upset, or how she was feeling. Usually it was pretty easy for me to pick up on others feelings.

I started to play and I notice her set down her Guitar.

I decide to just focus on the song and worry about her later. That may seem rude, but I had no time to try and pick her thoughts from the tangled mess that lied within her emotions

As I was singing and felt every word grip on my heart. I felt the swell inside my throat. I ment every word I sang.

" And somewhere, somewhere the atoms stopped fusing"

"I'm still you favourite regret, you still my weapon of choosing and out there"

"Stuck in the quantum pattern. Tangled with what I never said. You say it doesn't matter..."

The countless emotions raged through my body. Everyone else joined in as the music shifted. Jade stood up and I could now feel her emotions.

Sadness, Sorrow, Anger, Unforgiving Rage, Betrail...

These where the same emotions that bottle up inside of me. Who hurt her?

She betrayed everything in the shear force and violence she played.

I had no time to think. I started to sing again but my heart sank thinking about this song. The ways that I have been hurt and broken.

The way I was made to feel but someone who manipulated me into thinking I was nothing but their shadow. Someone who put themselves before even thinking of me. Who broke my trust and lied to me. Who I thought I loved.

I pulled my mind back to the song. To last part.
The music started to soften as I sing the last line

"You say it doesn't matter..."

It cut deep this time. I felt more then I usually do. Maybe it's because of the amount of emotions I've been feeling lately.

I broke down silently covered by my mask.

I look up in an attempt to lessen the tears that swelled in my eyes I look forwards to centre myself and see Jade sitting at the side.

Throughout the song I say her really connecting to the song. I seems she was letting out some covered feelings too.

She sat cross legged almost out of view from the audience with her head down. I saw her body rise and fall sharply like that of one who was crying.

I look beside me to II. His eyes were fixed on his sister. After about a minute she did the same head lift as I did.

Then she got up and walked back to the stage.

The crowd was full of conversation while the whole band took a moment to re calibrate.