Oh poor Scott

Requested by @sxftfroag
So decided not to do it the way I usually do, since it got a bit difficult the first time I tried

~Scott's POV~

My head was pounding in pain. I actually haven't been feeling okay since yesterday. But maybe it's just the lack of sleep. I can't be sick right? No, no way but maybe I should get some medicine.

So I went downstairs almost tripping but my wonderful boyfriend Jimmy catches my arm. "Hey, are you certain you're alright?" He said, with a concern tone. I nod and continued walking down the stairs. I could tell he was still worrying about me.

I finally make it to the kitchen and opened cabinet doors as my hands shake. Searching for some or any medicine. "What you looking for?" My brother Xornoth says. I continue looking through the cabinets. When I sighed and mumbled "Medicine.." He raises an eyebrow and looks at the cabinets. "Well we're out of medicine, but I can run to the store if you like" he says, in concern for me. I shake my head though the pain from the headache is making it impossible.

~Xornoth's POV~

I sigh and calls Jimmy's name. "Yes?" Jimmy says quickly coming downstairs. "Could you possibly make some tea while I go to the store" I said. He nods and looks at Scott. "Scott go lay down" I say with a stern tone whilst still keeping my concern. Scott frowns "Bu-but I'm fine" he protests. I shake my head and points to the stairs. Scott sighs "Fine" he said, a bit pouty but does go upstairs. I watch making sure he's doing what I said. Once I noticed he closed his room door. That's when I went out the door and started driving to the store.

~Jimmy's POV~

A few minutes past and went upstairs with the tea. And I knocking on his door. "Come in" he said, but his voice did sound a bit raspy. "Hey Scott, I brought the tea" I said, and placed it on Scott's bed side table. "Thanks..." he says, and with no hesitation starts to drink it. I look at him making sure he finishes it all.

After drinking all the tea, he sets it back on the bed side table. "Can you sit next to me please" he said, making a little puppy face. I sat next to him and he starts to put his arms around me. "You're a bit clingy today huh?" I said, but didn't mind it at all. Until as i hear notifications on our phones. And I pick mine up.

E2 Class

Wood Daddy: Guys what if we aren't real and just a fanfic that involves a Minecraft SMP

Best Witch: Sausage pls not now

Goblin: Sausage how do you actually come up with this nonsense

Tall and Sexy God: No I'm not dealing with that thought. But Timmy, is Scott okay?

Bee Queen: Yeah he's been a bit too quiet then usual

Woody: He's sick but I'm here with him and Xornoth is getting medicine

Pirate Joe: Oh poor Scott, Xornoth's so kind for helping his brother

Woody: Is that simping for Xornoth or not?

Pirate Joe: Idk

Tall and Sexy God: Well hopefully Scott gets better

Best Witch: Yeah the best of wishes for his health

Bee Queen: It's probably the lack of sleep that some get! But yeah hopefully Scott gets better

Warrior Princess: Yeah hopefully he will get better

Definitely Human: Yeah poor Scott let's wish for him to get better soon

Iron: I sense foreshadowing out of Gem. And yah all the best of wishes

Bard: Best of wishes to our poor colorful gay man

Dad: The best of wishes to Scott

Pirate Joe: The poor poor gay man the best of wishes

Goblin: Best of wishes

Wood Daddy: Praying for him to get better, let Santa Perla bless him to get better

Woody: I'll show this to him later

Woody is offline

——————
Out Of Chat
And Still Jimmy's POV

I  put my phone away. And I look at him who is asleep unaware to what's happening. I carefully move Scott to were he's now laying down. And I put a blanket on him and quietly leaves his room.

Four minutes past and the front door opens. "Hey toy" Xornoth says. "Hey....Wait I'm not a toy!" I quickly protested. He chuckles and I'm a bit annoyed. "Anyways where's Scott? I got his medicine" Xornoth said. "Upstairs" I said. He nods and goes upstairs.

~Xornoth's POV~

I walk upstairs and opens Scott's door. Noticing that he was asleep and I smiled. I slowly walked over to him and started to shake him a bit. "Hey Scott I have your medicine" I said, quietly but a bit loud for him to hear. He quietly groaned and rubbed his eyes.

~Scott's POV~

I groaned and started to rub my eyes. Looking up at him, noticing the medicine and cup in his hands. "Yay" I said, with a raspy voice "Oh brother dear it's gotten worse" he said, obviously still concerned. "It's not that bad" I said, still having that raspy voice. He started to pour the medicine in the cup.

Once he got the perfect amount and passes it to me. "Thanks brother" I said, and I drank it all. "Better?" He said, grabbing the empty cup from my hands. "A bit" I said, and started to yawn. "Get some sleep I can tell Jimmy to leave if you want" he says, with a little smile. I guess he was happy that the medicine helped. "Yes please" I said, and yawning a bit more.

~Xornoth's POV~

I nodded, grabbing the cup and medicine. Leaving his room and closes his door. "Hm..I wonder how he got sick. He hasn't done anything that should make him sick. Maybe lack of sleep?" I mumbled to myself. Going downstairs continuing to mumble possibilities on how. Noticing Jimmy walking back and front. He was worrying about him.

~Jimmy's POV~

I was walking back and front, until I saw Xornoth coming downstairs. "Hey....How is he?" I said, hoping that the medicine would help at least. "A bit better the medicine kinda helped him" he said. I sighed in happiness "Thank goodness I was hoping it would" I said. "Oh he wanted me to tell you to leave, hopefully you don't mind" he said. "I don't, if that's what he'll like" I said. And I started to called Martyn. After a few minutes, I saw Martyn's car pull up. I waved goodbye to Xornoth and hoped in the car.

Author's Note: So what do you think? Yeah different than what I usually do. But hoped you still enjoyed. This took awhile but I think worth it in the end.

Also my baby sister was watching/doing random stuff whilst I was writing some of this