Teenagers Being Teenagers

Incorrect Quotes that in my opinion fit gay angsty teenages. And why? Because they've been rotting in my brain while I'm doing school stuff. Also these may be in different days. Also this really isn't important to the whole fanfic so skip this if you'll like.

Jimmy: *looking through his clothes* "Has anyone seen my top?"
Sausage: "Scott's in the kitchen"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Lizzie: *currently gardening* "Hey, can you bring me the hoe?"
Grian: Yeah, sure.
*A few minutes later*
Grian: Here you go.
Lizzie: "......"
Joel: "Why am I here?"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Martyn: "Dom or sub?"
Pearl: "I guess Domino's, since I don't go to Subway that much. Don't see why you'd put them in the same category though."

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Shelby: "You know my motto. Carpe diem, carpe noctem, carpe coles."
Gem: "Seize the day, seize the night, what's the last one?"
Sausage: "Seize the dick."

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ren: "When you said 'Magic in Bed', I wasn't expecting this..."
Martyn: *pulls out card from deck* "Now, was this your card?"
Ren: "Holy moly-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Scar: *holding a toy lightsaber:* "I'm Darth Vader!"
Grian: "I'm done with everyone's bullshit.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

*Etho is cleaning the house and they find an empty bottle of orange juice*
Etho: "Clear orange juice?"
Etho: "Oh, it's empty."
Cleo: *who has been watching the entire time* "I'm friends with an idiot. I'm friends with an idiot. I'm friends with an idiot."

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Keralis: "It's impossible to make a sentence without using the letter A."
Xisuma: "Despite your thinking, it is quite possible, yet difficult, to form one without the specific letter. Here's one more to further disprove your theory."
Keralis: "Fuck you."

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Cleo: "Scott, Pearl, I love y'all and all, but can I ask what in the hell are you doing?"
Pearl: *trying to stabilize a tower of folding chairs that Scott is sitting atop* "Oh nothing much."
Scott: "I love you too"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Pearl: "Did you have to fight Etho?"
Gem: "You weren't there. You didn't hear what he said to me."
Pearl: "What did he say?"
Gem: " 'What are you going to do, fight me?' "
Pearl: "That's fair."

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

*Cleo is substitute for X*
Zed: "What did you say?"
Cleo: "I said, whoever threw that paper, your mom's a hoe!"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Tango: *running* "Slow down Imp, I can't ketchup!"
Impulse: *not slowing down* "You'll just have to use all the strength you can mustard."

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

xB: "Lol. Heads up if you try to make a candle with food coloring, the food coloring will just sink to the bottom of the glass, and when the flame eventually reaches the bottom all the food coloring will catch fire and become one giant tall flame that you cannot possibly blow out and the glass will start to crack and then you'll throw your tea on it in a panic and then the extremely hot food coloring will boil and sizzle horribly and then the glass will shatter. Please take my word on this."
Wels: "What did you do xB?"
xB: "A mistake."