15. She is beautiful !!

Yaar tum log vote kyu nhi karte ho yaar. Chlo ek bar comment na kro to smjh bhi aaye pr vote krne m kaisi sharm !!!!!!

Aap logo ki khushi k liye main kbhi kbhi apne schedule se time nikalkr extra chapter likhkar, aapko double update bhi deti hu or ap log vote bhi nhi krte 🥺🥺

I am hurt 😔😔.........

_____________________________________

 Meera was ready for the evening. After much hard work from the ladies of the Yaduvanshi family, they finally found a dress that Meera liked.

Right now, Revati was doing Meera's hair, Anika was painting Meera's nails and Rashmi was making sure that none of her younger ones are empty stomach, so she was feeding them fruits.

After some time, Meera was all ready for the party.

All three ladies looked at Meera and were mesmerized seeing her. All three ladies put their hand forward, made a fist, and touched their foreheads to ward off any evils over Meera.

"My brother needs to stick with you during the whole party or else someone might lose their bones," Revati said with her dreamy eyes making Meera giggle.

"Oh My!! I am so grateful to Papa Ji's promise that we got such a beautiful and sweet wife for our Aashrit." Anika said

While Rashmi kissed her hand and touched Meera's cheeks in appreciation and said "My beautiful daughter"

"Oh My God!!" Everyone's heads turned to the door where Shivansh was standing with his hand on his mouth "Bhabhi I am telling you are raising the bar for the future daughter-in-law of Yaduvanshi's." He said making others nod and Meera laugh.

It was for the first time in a long time that she laughed genuinely and it was all because of these new people in her life. Her eyes squinted and her hand went to her mouth as she laughed at her younger brother-in-law's words.

"It's better na bhaiya. This way you'll get the best wife." Meera said in the flow of emotions and instantly shut her mouth on realizing that she might have talked too much and they might not like her talking like this.

Meera looked up in fear with nervousness bubbling up inside, only to find all of them smiling and giving her a thumbs up. And just like that, her nervousness changed into a smile.

"I came to call Rivu. Your fiancé is disturbing Aashrit bhai by calling him nonstop because you were not attending his calls." Shivansh said and Revati's eyes went wide.

She ran towards her phone and turned off the silent mode. She then came towards Meera and took the Kajal off her eye and put it behind Meera's eyes to save her from evil eyes and said "Be confident bhabhi. You are the most beautiful, richest, most classy, and most elegant lady in that party. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Be with bhai all the time." Revati said and ran after her phone rang again.

"Shiv help me with some online things now that you are here." Anika took Shiv with her while Shiv left after telling Meera to look for a girl who is just like her to be her devrani.

Now, Rashmi and Meera were the only ones left in the room. When Rashmi said "You are looking so beautiful bacha. Why don't you go and have a look at yourself in the mirror? I'll see if Aashrit came back from the office or not." Rashmi said and left patting her head.

As everyone left the room, Meera ran to her wardrobe and her eyes went wide on seeing herself in the mirror. She looked at how that red color dress was suiting her. And the minimal makeup on her face accentuates her beauty. Revati did magc with her makeup technique making all her flow vanish in thin air. She did a twirl and saw how the lower portion of the dress twirled with her. She smiled looking at herself and suddenly a burst of confidence oozed through her veins. She felt beautiful looking at herself. She never wore such a dress but she can say that it suits her. She turned back and looked at her back from the mirror but her eyes went to the door which just opened and her husband entered.

On seeing Aashrit, she turned to him and all her excitement seemed to vanish seeing him standing there in all his glory. Even though he looked tired he was still glowing and on the other hand she always seemed dull beside him no matter how much she tried. She was in her thoughts when Aashrit reached near her and his body almost touched hers as he took something from the dressing table behind her.

Aashirt entered his room to get ready for the not-so-much-anticipated evening. He entered the wardrobe still tired with all the meetings postponed due to his wedding. But all his tiredness washed off once he got a look at his wife. He looked at Meera who was also looking back at him but lost in thoughts.

Aashrit took her appearance in his eyes. He saw how that particular red color suited her. It increases her hotness 10fold. As beautiful as she looked, he suddenly felt possessive over her. Her open hairs were doing no good. Everything about her was just screaming hotness. And her innocent face and those small eyes were looking so tempting. His eyes went to her neck which was naked due to the small straps of the dress. His eyes stuck on her collarbone slightly protruding and he gulped a lump of saliva. Suddenly his body felt hot and his tongue went over his lips. He would have devoured her right then and there only if they were sharing a normal spouse relationship. And now he was regretting his words of not giving this marriage a chance. His eyes went a little low and he frowned upon something important missing from her jewelry.

He walked towards her while she was still lost in her thoughts and only came to her senses when Aashrit reached near her

He walked towards her while she was still lost in her thoughts and only came to her senses when Aashrit reached near her. Aashrit could have taken the piece of jewelry lying on the dressing table easily from the other side but his body was suddenly itching to be near hers. He stood in front of her and reached the dressing table behind her. Their bodies almost touched and Meera's hand unconsciously fell on his chest Aashrit's face stopped near the nape of her neck and he took a deep breath. The fruity scent from her intoxicated him and he took a long whiff of her scent and leaned back before she felt uncomfortable. He tied the piece of jewelry on her neck and hooked it looking at the mirror. Meera felt something cold on her chest and felt Aashrit's hand on the back of her neck tying the Mangalsutra which was now lying on her chest.

"I don't care what you wear or not Meera ji. But never take this off." He said with dominance clear in his voice making Meera shudder in anticipation.

"Sorry I .........."

"Shh, there's nothing to be sorry about. It's just a request from your husband. You can reject my request if you want." He said putting his palm over her cheek requesting her with his eyes not to break his heart while Meera shook her head.

They both looked at each other, and Meera leaned in his touch. His touch was something different she ever felt. It was comforting, she suddenly felt her heart calming, her breath normalized, and she felt that she found something that was completing the void in the heart. She knew she had a tiny bit crush on her husband but he never knew what this new feeling was. She never felt that comfort in anyone in all these years.

While Aashrit was lost in her eyes. He saw the pain she was behind those small eyes. He knew she must be going through something hard and his heart constricted on just thinking about it. He wanted to take away any kind of pain from her even if it meant he has to go through hell or send some people there. He soon realized his thoughts going wild but this time he didn't feel like stopping them and let them flow freely in his mind.

Their session of staring was disturbed when Aashrit's phone rang and he looked down and furrowed his brows. "I'll be ready in just 5 minutes. Wait for some moments for me." He said and left patting her cheeks.

As he left, Meera took some steps back and held the dressing table tightly in her hold. "If he keeps acting like this then it won't be long till I fall for him. And would I be able to handle the pain I might get for falling in love with him?"

_____________

SPREAD LOVE AND HAPPINESS ❤️.