27. She is healer

A DIWALI BONUS!!!!!! YAYYYY !!!!!!!

HAPPY NOW?? Everyone Who Was Asking Diwali Double UpdatE 😁.
Just Like I Gave You Diwali Bonus And Made You Happy.

Can You Also Please Make Me Happy By VOTING THESE CHAPTERS AND COMMENTING On It So It Could MAKE MY DAY.

And just because I gave double update doesn't mean, you don't vote on previous chapter or else I'll stop giving double update.

__________

"A namesake wife. A wife who I married only to provide my state a queen." He said in a much harsh voice standing in front of her with raging heavy breath.

His words pierced her heart. And suddenly, she felt all the courage leaving her body. But she looked at his face and she knew he was doing it just to make her give up. He is hurt and he doesn't want to show it. She was hurt but his despair had no limits and she decided to hold her ground.

"Even if I am namesake wife, I have all the rights on you. I married you with customs and it doesn't matter if it was namesake but I Am Your Wife." She said looking directly into his eyes.

Aashrit ruffled his hair in frustration. "Don't test my patience." He said pointing a finger at her and coming so close to her that their breath mixed.

"Why?" She asked looking directly into his eyes and challenging him "I have some questions I want the answer to. Don't you miss Dadu? Don't you miss how he cared for you? Or don't you miss how excited he was at your wedding like a child? Don't you feel like he should be there?" She questioned.

"I don't" He shouted "Are you happy now? I don't miss him." He said with his voice breaking.

Meera knew it was working. Just some more words and he would let it all out.

She opens the bedside drawer and brings out an album. She opened it and showed him some pictures. "Then why are you waking up in the middle of the night and looking at these pictures if it doesn't matter to you."

Aashrit felt like memories hitting him and his cold façade was slowly breaking. He looked at her helplessly "Why are you doing this?"

Meera moved forward and held his face in her hands "Because I don't want you to keep your emotions inside. If you don't express them, then they will keep bubbling inside and there will be a time when they will explode at the wrong place and wrong time. And if they didn't explode, they would eat you from inside making you emotionless. There would be a time when you would want to cry so hard but your tear glands won't support you. Or you would want to show emotions to others, to sympathize with them, to feel emotions like them, or to cry in their sadness but you wouldn't be able to because your suppressed emotions killed your other emotions," She said coming close to him "Please cry it out. I don't want to see you in pain." She said with her throat clogged with emotions but there was not a drop of tears in her eyes.

"But I am a man," He said while tears pooled in his eyes.

"If Lord Shiva could cry for his loved one then why you can't, after all, you are just a man." She said and a drop of tear fell from his eye and then another and then a stream of tears flowed.

Meera tiptoed and hugged him. He put his hand on his face and felt his knees weak and fall on the ground with Meera.

Meera looked at him and felt proud of her. She put her back to the bed and hugged him putting his head on her chest caressing his head.

Aashrit spoke with a broken voice "I miss him. I miss him, Meera. Why he left me? He knew I loved him then why?" He put his hand around her waist hugging her tightly. She caressed his hair while he rambled his emotions in front of her.

Meera's throat was clogged, it was burning but she had no tears in her eyes "His time was complete on this earth Aashrit ji. He must be happy wherever he is." She said caressing his back while his tears were wetting her t-shirt but she couldn't care less about that.

"Why? Why was his time completed so soon? I was not ready. I was not ready to lose him. I needed him. I wanted him beside me ." He said and choked on his tears. "Why he left me alone in the world? I don't want to live alone here. Whom would I go to for suggestions now? Who would tell me about my duties as king Who would give answers to my queries?" He said looking at her with helpless eyes. Meera looked at him and felt her heart breaking with his tears.

She kissed his forehead and whispered, "I am always with you." Aashrit didn't know what to do and just held her tightly from her waist digging his face in between her face and shoulder "I need him. I want him here and right now. How dare he to leave me alone? Please. I need him, Meera. He is my angel on this earth. It's he who always guided me through this dirty dangerous world. I need him for the sanity of my mind."

Meera caressed his back but it didn't seem to calm him down. Her hand held him from the nape of his neck and caressed providing him some relief.

" Please you will never leave me, right?" Aashrit said looking up at her with childlike eyes.

Meera caressed his cheeks "Never. I will never leave you Aashrit ji." She said kissing his forehead.

Tears left his eyes as he hugged her closer.

No words were exchanged between the two and they stayed in the embrace of each other. Aashrit cried for around an hour hugging Meera complaining about how it was unfair for God to take his Dadu away from him while she listened to him patiently. After a lot of crying, he slept there only in her lap hugging her waist and putting his face on her stomach.

Meera looked at him sleeping peacefully and caressed his face " I just hope we get comfortable enough to share Your emotions in front of me. Thus it would be easy for us to spend our whole life together." She said caressing his cheeks. She looked at his face and felt a weird pull towards him "You are handsome though. I wish we had

a normal relationship." She thought but removed the thought immediately " Don't keep your expectations high or you will be the one to get hurt at the end." And she left her thoughts for a normal relationship then and there only.

She stretched her hand a bit and took a pillow from the bed putting it at her back giving some relief. And also took a blanket covering Aashrit with it.

She looked at tear tear-stricken face of his and slowly wiped the tears away. She kissed his forehead and said "Sleep well hubby" as she caressed his face. Her fingertips lightly massaged his head to give him some relief.

"I'll always be with you Aashrit ji until you hurt my self-respect. I respect you and care for you and I'll always do that. I'll always fulfill my responsibility of being a wife but please never do anything that hurts my self-respect. Because once I feel I am not respected here, I won't be able to stay, no matter what my feelings are for you. Although I trust you with everything and I'll try to understand you but when your ill behavior won't have any reason behind then I also won't have any reason to stay. I pray to God that our relationship doesn't reach that point ever ." And she didn't realize when she slept thinking about all this.

The moonlight seemed to fade a little as it also wanted to give some comfort to the couple. Maybe they were wrong and dead people really do become a star up in the sky and keep an eye on you.

____________

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.