21. Their coronation

40 Chapters are published on Scroll stack of Her Healer.Please check it out.

Also don't forget to vote and comment.

_____________________________

The whole courtroom was filled with the kings and queens of different kingdoms settled on chairs, the cameramen standing at one corner while the classical music was being played on the other side. The soon-to-be king Aashrit was sitting on the throne as he just performed pooja for his coronation. Everyone was waiting for the soon-to-be queen to enter the courtroom when an announcement was made.

"Queen Meera Aashrit Singh Yaduvanshi is entering the courtroom." The announcer announced in a loud voice and all the chitter-patter stopped around the room and stuck at the entrance.

The sound of heavy anklets reached people's ears followed by a sweet smell of cinnamon and rose making them take a gush of air. Slowly, their queen came into the frame and the whole crowd went silent, the flashes of the camera stopped as everyone was trying to grasp the beauty in front of them.

Aashrit stood from his throne on seeing his wife and stilled in his place. He noticed the red-colored jardari lehenga with a hint of orange and pink in it. The golden bangles with the rings in her hand were suiting her. His eyes went to her waist which was covered with the dupatta and wrapped around with the help of a waist chain. His eyes stuck on her neck when he noticed the pendant he gifted her peaking from behind those heavy necklaces.

 His eyes stuck on her neck when he noticed the pendant he gifted her peaking from behind those heavy necklaces

(If you want to see her complete look, you can check the 2nd reel on my Instagram. Insta id: icey_vines. )

And finally, his eyes went to her face which was so perfectly glowing. She was wearing a nath and long heavy golden earrings while her eyes were decorated with kohl. Her hair was braided while some hairlocks were curled and falling on her cheeks.

As she moved forward, the sound of her anklet broke the concentration of everyone and suddenly a whole lot of flashes were thrown toward her making her shut he eyes in irritation. She shut her eyes and froze at her place. She stood there for some seconds when she felt the light fading away and a hand on her waist.

She opened her eyes only to see her husband standing in front of her preventing her from all the camera flashes. Their eyes met and both of their heartbeat stopped on seeing their significant ones so close to them.

Aashrit looked deep into her eyes and said "May I?"

Meera knew better than to deny. Every eye was on them, their every move. She looked at him and batted her lashes in agreement. Aashrit then held her hand leading her to the throne as everyone stood up in their respect while the servers threw flowers in front of them. Aashrit walked slowly making sure she didn't trip in her lehenga. Once they reached the stage of their throne and turned toward the crowd

"Look up queen. Your lowered eyes will give everyone a misconception of you being a weak queen." He said squeezing her hand lightly.

Meera looked up on hearing him and saw him looking at her face with a soft expression which gave her some courage. He batted her lashes in confirmation and Meera took a deep breath.