20. Ready for coronation

30 Chapters of Her Healer are published on scroll stack. You can get the link from my profile and check it there.

And Don't Forget To Vote.

ALSO I UPDATED BONUS CHAPTER OF JAAN SO CHECK IT IF YOU HAVEN'T YET.
________________

Meera was sitting in the middle of the room feeling conscious. She was covered in just a piece of fabric covering her from chest to knee. She was surrounded by women, the prestigious women of every kingdom of M.P and some other state, her family women, the queens and soon-to-be queens of various kingdoms who came to attend the coronation, and her taiji, dadi, and bhabhi. She was made to sit on a stone placed in the middle of the room while carpets were placed at some distance from her where the ladies were sitting.

"Let's start with Haldi." The oldest among them Rani Sharmila who was the sister of Pratap Singh spoke. "It will make your skin glow and remove any impurities from you."

Meera listened to her and could just nod her head.

"Choose 4 ladies who would give you a bath with 4 auspicious materials." Queen of Mewar and mother of Abhimaan, Maharani Shivangi said with politeness in her voice.

Meera looked around and her eyes stopped at the women of her life who supported her when everyone seemed to pull her down.

"Maa, Choti Maa, Revati di, Anu Bhabhi" Meera finished in one breath and looked at them smiling at her, and stood up from their place.

"Sorry beta but Revati can't do the ritual. Only a married woman could do that." Queen Shivangi said

"Of course. Don't know why she is making our Abhimaan wait so much. These modern strong women and their useless dreams." Nandini said making faces towards Revati which angered many people there.

"Don't know about your house Nalini ji but in our house, a woman is considered the strongest. Our deity Is Maa Kali itself and you think that our Abhimaan would marry a weak lady who can't even speak for her dreams." Shivangi said with anger and disgust clear in her voice which she didn't even try to hide.

Revati controlled her smile and spoke "No worries bhabhi, you can choose someone else."

Meera looked around and her eyes stopped at the woman who impressed her with just one sentence, Queen Shivangi. She smiled at Meera and stood up with the other three women.

Rani Sharmila spoke "Let's start with Haldi. One lady among you makes the future queen bath with Haldi."

Rashmi came forward and took one pot of Haldi mixed with water and poured it over Meera slowly and soon her body glistened with a yellow color making her look like Maa Durga itself. And one by one all 5 pots of Haldi were poured over her as Meera tightly shut her eyes close.

Later, Anika came forward and poured 5pots of honey over Meera making her body glisten with the viscous material.

It was followed by Queen Shivangi who poured pots of Milk over Meera as it removed other material traces over her body leaving her with a smooth skin.

Anu was the last one to come. She held the last pots from which a sandalwood fragrance was coming making their nose filled with its beautiful smell. Anu poured the last five pots over her.

Rani Sharmila stood up from her place held a small pot filled with water and rose petals and slowly walked over to Meera " Now, every woman present here would make the queen bath with water. Just like water accepts everything, It will show your acceptance towards the queen and the queen's responsibility to accept every living being for her kingdom and anyone who is related to her kingdom." She said and poured the pot of water slowly over Meera who had her eyes closed.