42. Love in the air 💞

WARNING ⚠️: This chapter is so fuckin romantic that I blush every time I read it.
So to all SINGLES like me , get ready with tissues 😥.

___________

Meera changed into a pink colored suit and leggings with anklets and jhumka she bought today. She came outside and saw Aashrit was nowhere in the room and knew where he must be. She decided to thank him for his time today.

She ran to the kitchen and made coffee for him

She ran to the kitchen and made coffee for him. She took some biscuits put them in a tray with two cups of coffee and went to his office room.

On reaching there, she lightly knocked on the door and heard a come-in. As she entered inside, she saw Aashrit typing something on his laptop without even looking up.

As she took a step inside, her anklets made noise making Aashrit look up. He stood up to see her and looked at the beauty in front of him. He walked to her slowly as she put the tray on the table and turned back to look at him.

"Did I disturb you?" She asked turning back and startled to see him just behind her. She almost lost her balance and was about to fall when Aashrit held her hand and pulled her in for a hug. His hand held her waist and he put his chin on her shoulder as her hand rested on his back.

" How can you look so beautiful every other second, bulbul" He asked.

Meera didn't know what to say to him. She was suddenly speechless and covered her eyes on hearing him. His words always made her shy. He always made her feel beautiful. She didn't know what to say and hid her face in his chest.

Aashrit leaned back from the hug and made her look up at him. She averted her eyes from him not able to handle his gaze.

Aashrit smiled at her and pulled her close and their body almost touched. His nose touched hers and Meera took a deep breath.

"Thank you for marrying me, Bulbul." He said and lightly kissed her on her nose.

Meera's breath raged and so did Aashrit's and they both held onto each other tightly. His lips went down from her nose to her cheeks .

" Aa...Aashrit ji." She called out not able to handle the closeness.

"Hmm," He said resting his lips near her lips.

"Coffee is getting cold." She croaked out and he looked at her eyes with long dark lashes looking down.

He smirked at his effect on hers and lightly kissed her at the corner of her lips " Then let's have coffee." He whispered near her lips making her suck a deep breath.

As they both moved towards the couch Meera's payal opened amd fell. She crouched down to take her payal but Aashrit already took the payal in his hand.

"Sit here." He told her examining the payal.

Meera looked at him confused but still sat on the couch.

Aashrit crouched down in front of her on one knee and put her feet on his knee.