47. Missing him...

Sunshine, if you all can vote then why you don't?

Huhh!!!!! Why do you wait for me to give you a target? If you like the book then why not vote????

________________

Her eyes went wide on seeing no sign of any hickey there.

She looked at Aashrit with curious and sad eyes.

"Now, according to your condition, I shouldn't leave because there is no mark." Aashrit said buttoning up his shirt again "That's why I said your books didn't teach you well" He said coming closer to her "And as your husband, it's my duty to make sure you don't lag in anything in your life" He said and his lips rested on the side of her neck "And I'd love to do that but this time I am getting late so I would teach you later" He continued giving her feathery kiss making her shudder in anticipation. 

And suddenly a sharp pain went through Meera's neck as he dug his teeth into her flesh and bit her hard making a moan slip from her mouth. He tightly held her flesh with his teeth and soon left it. "So I thought to give you a hickey and come back before it fades away to give you another one," He said and started sucking harshly on her neck. Meera holds his shirt from the side of his stomach tightly while he sucks her neck like a hungry baby.

She was trying hard to suppress her moans and bit her lips. His tongue was soothing the pain she felt some moments ago making Meera pant hard. As his tongue sooth her neck, his hands were working well on her waist.

Aashrit hold her from waist and made her sit on the counter while still sucking on his neck.

Meera was so lost in the pleasure that she forgot about the unholy sounds leaving her mouth. She clenched her thighs as she felt wet down there.

Aashrit held the back of her neck and pulled her more. He spread her thighs and pulled her at the edge of counter. His hand tightly hold the back of her neck while one hand caressed her thigh. His mouth engulfed the flesh and sucked on it to his heart's content.

Soon Aashrit leaned back from her neck and looked at the purplish mark forming on her neck. Her eyes were closed, panting hard. It was a sight for him to behold and he kissed her and licked her again at the same spot where he just gave her the hickey to soothe the pain.

She opened her eyes when she didn't feel him and found him looking at her so lovingly that it melted her heart. She wanted to kiss him right there but also wanted him to wait for it.

She leaned towards him and kissed him on his cheek near his lips lingering for a long time "Please come soon"

"Even I can't stay away from you for so long," He said and hugged her while kissing her head.

And soon, Aashrit left leaving behind a sad Meera.

AT NIGHT

Meera was tossing on her bed to find a comfortable position to sleep but nothing seemed to work. She even took a novel out of her dark collection but nothing caught her attention as she was only thinking about Aashrit.

She got a call from Aashrit at noon about him reaching Kerala and he has his meeting tomorrow. He also told her that he'll be back to her the day after tomorrow. One day was already gone and now she only has to pass one more day. But now it seem, nights are more hard to pass than day.

She tossed one more time tired of her sleepless state. She put her face in the pillow and screamed out of frustration. And when she was about to lose her sanity, her phone pinged.

Meera quickly opened her phone in the hope of a message from Aashrit and her lips widened in the smile on seeing a message from him

"Awake?" he sent.