Chapter 47

Fifth update this month, I am unstoppable :)

Dario 

"L'hai appena trovato così?" Elia Ricci, the Capo della Polizia (Chief of Police), asked when he came to collect the barely alive rapist. My Bambi did most of the work, but we broke a few more bones and cut off a few fingers. He was almost unrecognizable.

[You just found him like this?]

After keeping the scumbag for three days with us, we learned that his name was Flavio, and he was a homeless piece of shit with prior heavy charges, like murder, sexual assault, human trafficking, and drugs.

He had no family left after he slaughtered them because they disapproved of his lifestyle. Flavio escaped prison ten years ago and has been on the run since then.

His luck ran out when he attacked the wrong person at the wrong time.

"Sì, giaceva per strada, piangeva e perdeva molto sangue. L'abbiamo accolto, e quando abbiamo controllato i precedenti, ti ho chiamato, mio caro vecchio amico," I lied with a smile, and Elia sighed, not buying my bullshit. Yet, he did not ask any further questions and just took him away. I did him a favor by capturing Flavio almost alive. He would be locked in a solitary cell for the rest of his life but occasionally meet with prisoners who loathe rapists. It was my condition to hand him over breathing.

[Yes, he was lying on the street, crying and losing a lot of blood. We took him in, and when we ran a background check, I called you, my dear old friend.]

Now that he was out of the equation, I washed my hands, gave my men further instructions regarding my weaponry factory, and drove home.

I desperately needed a hug from Jolene after spending all day with my men and dealing with my business and other issues. She was the highlight of my day, every day. I would always do anything to stay with her.

How did I live before she arrived? 

How did I function before her?

I could not remember... or rather, I did not want to remember. I was hers, forever. After all, I was keeping my promise to her.

I had always followed her since she stepped foot in Italy for one main reason, which was to ensure her safety. However, it was not just about her safety anymore, especially after we became a couple. 

She soothes my raging temper when she is around.

I believe I suffer from separation anxiety.

I am not ashamed to admit it. 

I need her.

I did not realize I had arrived home until I heard a soft knock on my window. I turned my head to the left, and my mood instantly improved when I saw those bambi eyes looking at me with concern. I turned off my car and got out to greet her. "Hey," I said as I embraced the life out of her. She felt so soft and warm.

She wrapped her arms around my torso and giggled. "Hi! Is everything alright? You have been in the car for more than five minutes, staring into the void," she asked as she placed her chin on my chest, and I looked down with a smile. Her body fit perfectly with mine. 

I felt so lucky to be hers, and she, mine.

"Everything is perfectto. I just took a moment to appreciate your existence in my life."

"Stop it, now that's just adorable! Scary Mafia Don, my ass." I laughed hard when she playfully slapped my chest, and I nuzzled my nose into her hair. "I missed you," she whispered once I lifted her, and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

My heart felt so content, so I kissed her rosy lips as gently as possible. "I missed you so fucking much!" I said as I walked inside the house with her still in my arms. "Are you home alone?" I asked as I looked around the empty living room. Phoebe was supposed to be with her.

"Yeah," she replied and ran her fingers through my hair. "Abramo came and picked Phoebe up to see Diana. She wanted to check on her, you know, after... that."

"I see." I nodded in understanding. "Now, I can kiss you until you beg me for more," I smirked as I gently placed my Bambi on the sofa and laid on her. Her body was relatively small compared to me, but I would not have it any other way.

She was my flawless, sweet, gorgeous, and strong Bambi. Her curves were so soft in my arms, and her seductive yet innocent smile kept me on my knees. I was willing to crawl to her if she asked me.

I did not give her time to think and claimed her lips. I felt her soft moans vibrate in my mouth, and her touches were like magic. "Bambi... you will be... the death of me," I groaned as she ran her delicate hands up and down my spine over my clothes.

My buddy was feeling excited, too excited, I might add. I did not want to cross any boundaries, especially after declaring that she was saving herself for her wedding.

In my mind, it was our wedding. Hopefully, in the future, this fantasy of mine will become a reality.

"Dario," she moaned my name when I sucked on the sweet spot on her neck. She sounded too erotic for my own good, and my mouth kept showering her with kisses. 

Hickeys will appear tomorrow, for sure.

Her hands slid down my abdomen, too close to my private area. I sucked in a breath in anticipation, and she chuckled. She was fucking with me.

She helped me remove my suit jacket, then opened my dress shirt aggressively. Her possessiveness turned me on, and my erect buddy was proof of that. My upper half was naked, and it was unfair that her upper half was still covered, so I broke off the kiss for a second and removed her sweater.

"Fuck," I cursed once I saw her lacy black bra barely covering her perfect round breasts. I wanted to rip them off but controlled my horny hands and stuck to kissing her collarbone instead.

Her hands were getting closer to my needy friend, but the front door burst open when she was about to open the zipper.

"Oh, my eyes! I am ruined. I said I wanted to be the godmother and not witness how I became the godmother!"

"Phoebe!" Jolene yelled in frustration and embarrassment as she grabbed my jacket and quickly covered herself. 

Damn, she looks sexy with her flushed cheeks and bruised lips.

~~~ 

22.10.2023

 I know it's short, but I will upload the next chapter at the beginning of next week, if not sooner! I am determined to finish this book as soon as possible :) 

What do you think of Phoebe?