Chapter 7

✨Angela✨

I entered my house to find my father on the ground trying to get back up to his wheelchair. I quickly dropped my bag to help him when he just smiled up at me and laughed.
"My angel don't worry about me I'm fine, just practicing my victory recovery."

I sighed and helped him get up, "Dad don't be so carefree your life is at stake." I gently helped him get on the wheelchair.

"You know that even when you are troubled laughing it off helps with the stress."
I rolled my eyes, "Dad please stop saying things like that!" I shouted, "They make me feel so... so stressful."

"My angel-"
"No Dad please don't, you caused this yourself" a tear escaped my eye, "You should have listened to me and left that woman while you still could!!"
"I loved her and she was innocent Angel."

I hated it when he always defended her.
Dad always loved defending the same woman who caused his legs to never work ever again. Victoria was her name, she was my father's second wife after my mom passed away due to an airplane crash.

My father found his second love in Victoria and I never liked her not even a bit, she always made sure that Dad put her first and me last. Dad even sometimes forgot that he had a daughter due to his busy schedule with Victoria the love of his life. I always warned him about his love and he never listened to me.

One faithful day, Dad had planned to go out with Victoria for the weekend and on their way back from the hotel Victoria was drunk and as stubborn as she was she drove the car and dad let her. I woke up to a phone call from the hospital telling me that they had been involved in a car accident and Dad was paralyzed while Victoria only suffered minor injuries.

I went ballistic because I wished that she had been the one who was paralyzed instead of my father as much as he acts naive and trust people way too much there was nothing I could do but accept and move on.

So now we where in the house I was renting with the lady who helped dad gone home and me trying to get through the night.

I pushed the wheelchair over to the living room and turned on the TV and watched a romance movie. Dad looked at me in guilt and sighed, "Angel I'm sorry maybe I should have listened to you but what's done is done "
He held my right hand and I shove it away.

I looked over to him and tears escaped my eyes, "Don't try to apologise because I know that you even cheated on mom with Victoria and I'm sure the accident was on purpose."

He trued speaking when I immediately stood up and ran out of the house with my phone and house keys I was not going to stand that man every single day was I?

I quickly looked for a nearby bench and sat while I covered my knees and let out the loudest cry. I looked up at the sky and I'm pretty sure that I had created a pool of blood.

"Mom why did you have to leave me all alone with that man who's maybe not even my father because I refuse!!? I screamed.

A few minutes later a cold air breeze passed by and I started shivering . I walked to the gas station and bought some snacks and sat outside on the chair.

A guy with an Audi showed up and filled some petrol into this car, I looked closer at him while I are my chips and he seemed kinda familiar but I shoved the thought off.

He finished filling his car and paid the worker and smiled at her. I looked up at the stars and hot lost in the moment when the same guy who I said looked familiar tapped me on my shoulder.

I quickly looked at him and smiled, "Hi.."
He looked like he was trying to remember me and finally responded, "You are?"
"I'm supposed to ask you that considering the fact that you tapped my shoulder."
He scratched his head in embarrassment and smiled ackwardly, "Oh I'm so sorry I think it's because I recognize you from somewhere."

I took a good look at him and finally remembered, it was the guy whom me and Celestia had crashed into their car a few weeks ago.

I smiled at him and let out my hand, "It's me the girl who was with the arrogant lady and the confused driver who crashed into you and your friend's car.

He smiled and laughed, "Oh right that cute girl I saw."
I blushed, "Oh thank you."
He shook my hand and introduced himself as Jimmy an aspiring artist who came from an art gallery.

"I'm Angela, Miss Celestia's PA."
I noticed that since the handshake he hadn't let me hand go, " Please um, let my hand go now?" I looked at his hand as he quickly let it go.

"Okay I'm really sorry I must have been distracted by your overloading beauty."
Okay this time I definitely laughed in amusement, "Please stop I think I might burn from your compliments."

He sat next to me and covers me with his jersey, "There's a cold breeze and I think it will rain soon maybe you should go home?"

I smiled at him and ate my Maynard's sweets, "Whether it rains or not I'm not going anywhere."
"Is it some trouble at home?" He looked deep into my eyes and I looked away.
"Yes and very personal."

I looked at the time and decided that maybe it was time to go home.
I stood up and dusted myself off, "I think that maybe now I will leave because of the intense staring you are doing."

He didn't say anything and continued staring and I began getting nervous. I quickly stood up and prepared to walk away when he pulled me down and I quickly sat down.

His face kept getting closer and closer...