Chapter 19

✨Celestia✨

I looked outside my window as it had a beautiful view of the city. I sighed as I lifted my wrist to check the time only to find out that it was six in the evening and I really had to go home.

I went back to my chair and closed my laptop and called Angie into my office.
While waiting I scrolled through Pinterest and saw a quote stating opinions I'd rather facts about different kisses and their meanings,
I read the first line and a thought came to mind

Why didn't I just french kiss his lips?

I hate intrusive thoughts and their effect especially on me.
If only I could have stopped myself from kissing him, I'm certain that my aim was the lips and not the cheek.
But mayb-

"Mam."

I looked up to see Angie holding a few papers, I glanced at her and raised an eyebrow, "So what time you going home?"

She seemed to be contemplating it but managed to answer.

"I was thinking maybe around eight."

I opened my eyes wide in shock, "And why's that?"

She looked like she was hiding something and it wasn't my place to ask what the problem was but I had already asked so all she had to do was answer.

She sat down on the chair and stared at the wall, "I purposely hit Jimmy's window and grinned at my achievement."

I gave her a round of applause as I was proud of her.

But I stopped when I realized that Jimmy was not an enemy or a person who degraded people.

I sat down and bit my nail, "But why?"

She averted her eyes to mine, "He called me childish and ugly in a million languages."

I was impressed by her and disappointed by Jimmy.

"Typical of him to call you ugly as he is the ugly duckling himself. Ya know, he's an epitome of the ugly duckling."

Angie let out a short but sweet laugh, "Now I wish I could have burned his house down."

I felt her pain, I felt like burning Andrew's perverted self and his house altogether and maybe I would have a peace of mind.

Angie spun the chair around and I looked attentively at her waiting to hear the rest of the story.

"Maybe the next time I see him I should strangle him to death and lie to his family that he committed suicide."

I swallowed hard as she continued.
"Or maybe," she smiled excitedly, "I should watch him choke on his art brushes."

I hit her back and smiled at her, "You are so mischievous you know that."

She smiled weakly, "I kind of really like him and now I feel like he's playing with my feelings."

I firmly stood up and slammed the table as she shook in shock.

I grinned at her "Next time we have problems we need a ladies night out. Me, you and Layla go out have a few drinks and take it alllll out."