Chapter 8

✨Jimmy✨

She was just so cute, so beautiful, so innocent and sweet. I'm sure her lips tasted like honey but damn I had to get that thought out of my mind.
First impressions last but this might be the second one.

I kept getting closer and closer to her face fighting the urger to no kiss her but I just couldn't.
Suddenly my phone rang and it startled both of us and I quickly stood up to answer the phone.

"Sorry I have to answer this."
I quickly walked away and stood next to the make restrooms.

"Hello who's this?" I asked angrily.

"Jimmy bro where are you my parents are killing me here!!" The person shouted.

I figured that it must have been Andrew because his parents had already set the date for the wedding,

"So why are you calling me?"

"Save a brother Jimmy!!"

I got furious due to thought of that I had just left Angela for this stupid phone call.

"I need to escape this place remember the game we have in two weeks.." I rapidly hung up and ran back to Angela.

I looked at the chair and she was not there, damn I lost my chance and what are the chances that I might get to see her again?
She was just so beautiful and I have to make her mine very soon and I'll make sure that I do that come rain or shine.

I sadly looked at the chair and went to my car and drove off.

**************

✨ Celestia ✨

Work, work and nothing but work. To hell with that!!

I had tons of paperwork to sign since I was preparong for the wedding and wanted to do things fast and have a week off.
I know I am the boss but I hired myself so...

I really needed coffee and Angela was not yet at work and that was not good because she was practically my saviour when it came to sorting and organizing paperwork and meetings.

I finally finished signing all the paperwork and some worker brought me some bitter coffee and I got really irritated.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door and I just kept quiet when Angie entered with a smile.

I glared at her and checked the time, "You are three hours late."
She continued smiling and made that puppy face she always does to make sure I don't even think about firing her.

"I'm so sorry Mam I woke up late and my phone was switched off so I couldn't set an alarm like I usually do." She put her head down in guilt.

She knew I couldn't ever stay angry at her because I love her like my own you get sister but boundaries had to be set.
I looked at the paperwork and smiled at her, "Well if you want to be forgiven sort out this paperwork and manage and organize all the meetings I have."

She sneezed and apologized for it, "Don't worry mam I will do it to regain your faith in m-m--mam atchoo!!"
I like away and handed her some facial tissue.