Chapter 12

✨Andrew✨

Celestia wasn't that heavy but she did make me feel a little tired but I couldn't give up because I had to take her out of here because she was going bonkers on everyone. I couldn't have her ruin my reputation especially my family name.

"Put me down London!!" She screamed as I walked to the door and I tightened my grip around her and opened the door.

"Wifey we are going home so please calm down!!" I ordered.
She kept on punching my back but that didn't affect me at all because I was a basketball player so pain is something I don't feel.

She bit my back and I shook her and she screamed in fear.
"Don't you dare try to drop me London!"

I smiled, "I won't do that now please shut up and behave we are in public and people with start assuming that I'm a kidnapper."

She scoffed, "Oh you don't say."

She kept kicking the air trying to reach for my trousers belt to irritate me but I held her tight and continued walking.

I found myself at the reception waiting for out marriage certificate.

"London put me down your kidnapper and hostager!!"

"Does the last word you said even exist?"

"It does because I said it."

The receptionist gave me the certificate and looked at me confused but I assured her that everything was fine and that Celestia was not feeling well.

"Why not bridal style sir?"

I raised an eyebrow and smirked at her, "You know that's actually a good idea cause I knew that carrying her like this was not okay."

I gently let go of Celestia and she stood up with anger filled in her eyes, "You-"

I quickly picked her up in bridal style and smiled, "This is much better."

She rolled her eyes and gave up on resisting.

I walked out of the building to find our parents waiting outside and my mother grinning at me and my dad laughing at the situation whilst Mr McKenzie smiled proudly at me and Mrs McKenzie just giggled.

"Oh my daughter is now married go and have fun now kids!" Mrs McKenzie laughed.

I waved at them and ran to my car and opened the back passenger seat.

Celestia pushed me aside and jumped onto the seat and looked away.
"Don't worry wifey we are going hone now." She made a fake smile at me and I just smirked.

I closed the door and Alex and Ronald came running to me.
Alex looked over at the open window revealing Celestia and he laughed, "Oh the beast in the cage!"

Celestia glared at him, "Shut up clown."

"Whatchu gonna do?"

"I will ruin your whole career and make sure your girlfriend cheats on you."

"Jokes on you I'm single beast."