Pigeon Lance

"What happened at work? Were you fired?" Winter asked in concern while he set cookies in the oven.

"Yeah... How is work for you? I know that you got a degree in being a family physician."

"Well, I like the fact that I could help in the medical field. So many new people to meet is cool. Team Weird!"

"Team Weird. Hearts in Seoul?"

"Sure Walter-hyung! Your namdongsaeng likes to spend time with you."

They continued to watch the final season of Hearts in Seoul together.

When the timer rang, Walter was focused on getting a chemical reaction while Winter was checking on the cookies he was baking earlier.

"Exothermal reaction...It's an exotherma reaction! I might get my job back if it is a success."

"That's great." Winter called out letting the cookies cool down to eat later.

"Lovey, may I have a feather?"

Lovey shook a little leaving a single feather float in the air. 

"I'll be upstairs to get some stuff to check some documents on patients if they could eat these cookies."

"Okay!"

Walter tested out the theory chemical to see if it works, and it did.

The feather in the beaker burst into bubble foam and revealed a clear liquid filling most of the glass.

After hearing noises downstairs, Winter was wondering what was going on.

"It's okay, just side effects to the theoritical formula for espionage."

Winter scanned through the documents before taking off downstairs.

"Bidulgi!"

"Excuse me, what did you call me? Also, why are there two of you? Did you cloned yourself Walter to make another Walter appear in this world?"

"Bidulgi means pigeon, dove, or a culver. I was referring that you are a pigeon. My name is Winter, I am Walter's twin brother. I work as a family doctor at a few hospitals and doctor offices. You must be Lance Sterling."

"Yeah I am Lance Sterling nice to meet you as well.....Is there a way that you might know how to un-bird me?"

"Eh... I am not sure of the formula of the chemicals involved with the experiment. However, I could try to study on the case while we try to get away from the agency that are accusing you to be a criminal against a guy that maybe used a holographic image from a scanning of your face."

"And how do you know the agency is after me and the case that is going on?"

"I took an online course for ethical hacking."

"It was theoritical I made that, so technically, I never thought of making an antidote during the process."

"You never worked on an antidote? Is this some personal revenge?"

"I never knew if Walter has any personal issues with anyone."

"Technically, you did this yourself by drinking it."

"Well I am out. Thanks a lot. You, Webster, is fired. Matter as fact, you are doubled fired. I just made it up so no more complaints about that."

Lance walked into the door because it was made of glass.

"You can truly see a print of him on the glass." Winter said taking a picture before opening the door.

Lance tried his best into getting into his car, but it was difficult into getting inside.

Flying was sure a fail.

He even slipped a three times getting up over the window shield.

"I can help you."

"Do I hear someone? I don't know because I am sure that someone who was double fired is working on a triple fire."

"Why don't we work together? I help you and you help me get my job back."

"Let me think about that . . . No."

"Well, I don't suppose you have anyone who has the materials to turn you back into a man."

Lance banged his head onto the car window.

"Fine."

"Yay! You won't even know that I am here." Walter said as he got into the vehicle completely forgetting that Lance couldn't even get into the car in the first place due to being a pigeon.

"That is fine. I will just ride out here."

"Yeah, let's go!" Winter said getting Lance inside the car while the agency spies were mostly out there surrounding and possibly damaging the Beckett twins' house.

"Can we sue them for property damage or they are allowed to do that?" Winter said observing the destruction of breaking in.

"Auto drive engage. Private Sterling jet."

Soon, there was a car chase.

It was either activate weapons via missiles or oil spill.

The only passengers who were still during the trip was Lovey and Winter in the back seat.

"That was an intense ride." Winter stated as they landed on a cargo carrier.

Later, they took a private jet to travel to Mexico.