Venice

"Benvenuti to Venice! I don't know what I am saying."

"First time in Venice?"

"First time really."

"Pigeons! A friend offered for me to come to Italy last summer, so I joined."

"It was my dream to come here to feed all the pigeons."

"You need help."

"He does have a few medicines to help himself. I didn't prescribe the meds. He isn't one of my patients."

Eventually, they arrived to the dock in front of the data vault.

"You know the plan."

"What plan? You said to stay here and not do anything."

"Exactly."

Before they could move any further, guns were targeted towards them.

"You're far from home Walter and Winter."

"Will you be paying for the repairs to our house after that break in you did?" Winter laughed at the wrong time as he paniced on what to do.

"Do you know where Sterling is?"

"I can tell you where he's not...which is right here."

Lance casually walked in between the group towards the pigeons on the side.

"You don't do well under pressure."

"I know, but still."

Marcy had an indept talk with the Becketts, but they refused her to tell where Sterling is.

Next thing everyone at the scene knew was the windows to the building exploded. 

"Sterling! Go, go, go. We can't lose him."

Before Marcy left, she handcuffed the twins.

"Wow, these cuffs are heavy."

"Let's go!" Lance called out as he freed them from the cuffs.

They sneaked inside and made sure they weren't spotted by the agency despite them being busy with the assassin robot.

The agency members didn't do well stopping the destructive robot.

"Beckett, get us out of here."

"I'll stop the assassin. I am definitely not with Sterling." Walter said as he ran away from the trapped crew.

"I'm still upset that you did a home invasion to my house." Winter said as he walked away.

Instead of going up to the roof, Winter walked down. He later ran after his brother to see where he will run off to.

"This is official business!" Walter shouted to a man before taking his motercycle.

Walter got on the vehicle, it was on and off, ran towards a wall and self exploded.

"That scooter going to cost a few thousands of dollars."

Another motercycle was spotted.

"This is official business!"

"Sorry for my brother." Winter said to the woman who Walter stole her motercycle.

It took a long run journey, but he found Walter sooner or later.

"Nice! You got the data base chip."

It was a nice ride until Walter unexpectedly hit someone's arm.

"That's a hit alright, yep, got to hurt." Winter said as he tried to dodge Killain.

"I don't want to fight...I just want to relax with the pigeons." Winter stated as he continued to dodge the in coming attacks. "Violence doesn't solve anything."

While Winter was distracting Killain, Walter threw breadcrumbs at him.

"Breadcrumbs?"

The statement piqued the interest of the pigeons in the area.

"They're gluten free." Walter said with a smile.

Killain was waved into a pigeon tornado to eat the breadcrumbs on him.

"You have a tracker," Winter whispered to Walter before they decided to leave.

A tracker was successfully put onto Killain before the group left for a submarine.