The Beckett Family

It was February 12, 1999 and Wendy was expecting twins.

The father of the twins was unknown, but she was willing to help as much as she could to raise her wonderful joys.

The first child was named Walter. 

The second child was named Winter. 

They were her identical twins.

However it is easy to tell the difference between the brothers.

Winter was born with cat ears and a tail.

Currently they were living with Wendy's mother.

6 years later...

 They have about one minute before the timer goes out. 

"Walter have you seen my tweezers."

"Oh no. Duck-Young lost his head." Winter said to the detached head of his stuff animal. 

Duck-Young: I am just a stuff animal. Why did I deserve for my head to be yeeted?

Beep Beep Beep

"Um sorry, do you need that mug?"

"I needed that coffee." Wendy said as she put her cup in the trash.

"Hey, how is the gadget working? Need any help?" Winter said sewing  back the head of his stuff animal. 

"It is alright Winter. You helped plenty earlier. Let's test it out."

Walter and Winter then demonstrated the watch like gadget to their mother. 

"Well, I guess it is time for school. It is boring. However... Yay for Team Weird!"

After their mother left, they were ready for school to make her proud. 

School

"Aw. Stop it. My tail is real and it hurts when you pull on it."

"No. Having a tail attached onto you is weird. You shouldn't have it in the first place. So, we are doing you a favor in getting rid of it."

"Hey! That is my brother you are messing with. Stop it!"

"Ugh, it is the other weirdo. What you going to do? Snitch on the teacher?"

In the end, the bullies were put into time out and had a parent phone call.

"What is a freak show?"

"You don't need to know that. Just know that your family loves you no matter what with all the uniqueness that it brings."

"Okay!"

4 years later...

Walter and Winter were told of the news of their mother dying in a gun fight.

It was a sad day for them to know their hero and supporter was gone.

Luckily their grandmother was alive and helped raise them until they are ready to take care of themselves.

Walter thought of the idea of becoming an inventor of peaceful weapons.

Winter thought of the idea of becoming a family doctor to help the injured.

So, they worked a lot to get to where they are now.

During middle school, Walter edited human genomes. 

On the other hand, Winter lost a leg due to a strange incident at school. He later built a prosthesis leg to replace his missing one. 

Walter graduated from MIT (Massachusetts Institution of Technology) and Winter graduated from Harvard Medical School.

Due to the depressing times, Walter got an emotional friend who they named Lovey.

Lovey was a pigeon. She was the greatest best friend they could ever ask.

Currently they live together with Lovey in their own house.

"I think your inventions are great. They are unique and may be a day of genius ideas. Team Weird. I am sure you will do great out there in the engineering field like how I hope in the medical field. If not, then I guess I will try my best in building some prosthesis or something to help injured people get well."

"I am sure you will do great in the medical field. You did good at being an assistant at the hospital and cheering up the little kids before surgery or doctor appointments. Team Weird."

The brothers and Lovey had a group hug.

As they worked on their separate jobs, they gained a reputation in their fields.

Walter was considered weird for this nonlethal inventions.

Winter was doing good at his job diagnosing and helping as much as he could with his patients. The kids loved him.

. . .

"Ha, ha, ha. Very funny. Now can you please stop playing with my tail?"

"But it is so soft though..."

"Anyone who doesn't have a cat allergy?"

"Your fur is hypoallergenic."

"Who knows if it is or not?"

"You can ask the hypoallergenic test."

"Don't you work at a restaurant, Steve?"

"Yeah, probably need to hurry before my boss finds me gone. See you next time kiddos!"

"Bye Mr. Steve!"

Author Note

I literary don't know what to do with the story. 

All I know is that I don't really see that Walter had a brother.

Hope you enjoy!