Battle

"Let's get weird."

"Boom."

"Wahoo!" Winter said as he ran down the stairs to see how far Killain had gone.

While Lance distracted Killain, Walter and Winter ran and hid behind craters of rubble. The robot hand was hacked by Walter. Winter was equiping the pigeons with weapons. 

"Someone always gets hurt."

"Not today-a." Lance said as he threw his soundtrack device to play Hug Life.

"You brought your own soundtrack?"

"We like to make an entrance."

A high cat glitter was revealed behind Lance.

"Meow..."

Killain was affected by the glitter cat for a bit until he realized his situation.

The pigeons were released into the action...flying in style.

Marcy later joined in the battle destroying an assassin bot.

"Weapons on set!" Winter said giving a few people different types of weapons made by Walter. There were also pigeons in the area being so useful.

"What do we got to lose?" Ears said equiping a new tech to his technology. Eyes provided time directions to blast his weapons at the assassin bots.

The rest of Marcy's agencies were given random objects like the security blanket.

"I'm a hugger!"  

It was chaoic and fun.

It wasn't fun when Marcy, Killain, and Lance were sprayed with truth spreum.

"Oh no....."

Lance ended up revealing some unwanted truth.

"Wow, this work."

Killain fought back and was released from the group attack of Marcy and Lance.

"No!"

Winter grabed hold of the multi pen that Crazy Eyes finally got out from inside his stomach while also holding a security blanket blaster. Serious string was caught onto Killains leg as he went up.

"I got his leg but not the ground, help!" Winter said as he was slowly being lifted in the air. "Continue your job Walter!"

Lance grabbed on hold of Winter's leg, but it ain't lasting long.

"I know the leg ain't real, but that's my leg you just blew off."

Winter was very upset at his prosthetic leg being mostly damaged.

Winter looked at his watch to see his brother's progress in hacking. Apparently Killain noticed as well.

"If he shuts it down, then we're both done for."

"Nope, we are not done for. Besides, we're a hugger." 

Winter attached an inflatable hugger onto Killain before taking off and parachutes through the air with the help of a security blanket.

The flock of pigeons were luckily there to save some damage fall.

"Thanks. Nice to know you learned how to fly."

"That was terrifying. Are you alright?"

"Yes Walter, I'm perfectly fine. Just a few bruises...nothing too dire of attention, though I guess nothing can't be pushed aside when it concerns health. I'll lay here for a bit."

"Okay," Walter said as he layed on the ground with Lance and his brother.

Marcy found them and was surprised to learn that Lance was a pigeon majority of the time.

After a bit of laughter and a happy note of getting their job back, they got up to find the others. Walter supported Winter onto his leg as they followed the others.

Everyone was in an okay status.

Killain was freed from the inflatable hug and sent to prison. The others went back to Washington D.C.