1 - A Whole New World

I'm just gonna keep things short.

A, I'm a reincarnated person living in the world of My Hero Academia

B, my new identity is Kazuya Akio

And C, I'm apparently around the same age as the main cast in the show.

Not that it means anything with me having little to no prior knowledge at all. My knowledge of My Hero Academia is only limited to its general plotline and a few key words like quirks, U.A. High, and All Might.

Being the same age as the main cast also means whatever shitshow that's gonna happen to the protagonist is gonna involve me as well. But that's all detrimental to whether or not I go to the same superhero school as them. Which I probably will since UA is the number 1 hero school in all of Japan.

And being a hero is something I've decided on doing since the first time I saw one of them on TV. The fact that I could use powers that I could only imagine on doing in my previous life is the main driving force of my decision. Being able to help people and adding excitement to this otherwise boring life is a plus.

I genuinely have no idea what to expect in the future. This is a world that I originally believed as fiction in my previous world. A world that was created on paper by the imagination of a person sitting in a room. Does that mean that Horikoshi is this world's god? Food for thought.

Whatever the case, I'm living in this world now. There's no point in thinking of what if's and what could be's. All I can do now is live my life to the fullest.

.

- The Warping Hero -

.

My second life in this world isn't that bad. My family runs a pretty famous coffee shop in Musutafu. I have a wonderful family, complete with loving and supportive parents and a doting older brother. I'm the youngest child, which has both ups and downs to it. But despite all that, I love my new family to death.

My looks are a perfect mix from both my parents. My father's brownish red hair and my mother's gold-yellow eyes. My face is still somewhat chubby but will definitely grow sharper since both my parents have angular faces.

 My face is still somewhat chubby but will definitely grow sharper since both my parents have angular faces

Running a successful business also means that we lead a comfortable life. My parents are always able to buy anything me and my brother want (within reason) and are capable of financially supporting any hobbies we wish to have. We aren't Yaoyorozu family rich, but at least we're happy. It's like having the money without all the societal pressure you receive from being part of a prominent and famous family.

Not gonna lie, it feels much better that way. Looks like I have it easier than most.

Right now though, I'm a five year boy who has just awoken his quirk. Mine is somewhat of a mix between my parents with a little bit of an upgrade. My dad's quirk is Locate, which gives him the ability to know the location of anything he touches within a limited amount of time. While my mom has a quirk called Blink, which gives her the ability to instantaneously travel to places within her range of vision.