6 - U.A High School

"The hell happened to you?"

"The zero-pointer happened." I grumbled as I met up with Shinso near the school gate after the exams were finished.

"Wait, don't tell me you actually fought that thing." Shinso looked at me with shock evident in his eyes. "I thought between the two of us, you were supposed to be the more reasonable one."

I shrugged at his words. "It's not like I wanted to fight it. Just didn't have a choice."

"Right..." Shinso stretched out. "Oh well, doesn't really matter as long as you didn't screw up your villain points." Shinso glanced at me. "How many did you get by the way?"

"Forty-five, I think. I stopped getting any when the zero-pointer showed up. What about you?"

"Twenty-three." Shinso said with a sigh. "Definitely not ideal, and it was the same with me. Everything was so chaotic the moment that huge robot appeared that getting more points just wasn't possible. Still though, I'm worried. I don't think 23 is going to cut it."

"Hey relax, this is U.A remember. I doubt they score these things with only our villain points. There's probably another aspect to this exam that we don't know about." I tried reassuring him.

"I hope you're right." Shinso said with a shake of his head.

.

— The Warping Hero —

.

"We sure got a crazy batch this year."

Aizawa Shota hummed in agreement with Vlad King's statement. They, along with the rest of the pro hero teachers, were reviewing the physical portion of the entrance exams. They have screens replaying some of the more interesting applicants all throughout the examination sites.

Both him and Vlad King in particular were watching the screens with rapt attention. The two of them will be the homeroom teachers of U.A.'s hero course for this year's batch of freshman intake.

Their focus of attention is currently on 2 examinees in particular. These were the two who managed to destroy the zero pointer. A green haired boy who has absolutely no control over his own quirk and a red haired boy who, objectively speaking, did very well on his exams.

"Izuku Midoriya and Akio Kazuya. These two betrayed all expectations we had for this year's entrance exams by managing to destroy the zero pointers in their respective examination sites. Very impressive. However, one of them did bring major concerns about his state of body once he finished." Midnight, the +18 Heroine, started the discussion.

"Kid definitely has power, but do we really want someone with such a destructive quirk and yet no control over it to be attending the hero course?" Snipe added his own thoughts.

"What he did may seem reckless, but he did it to save another applicant. We should reward him with a few rescue points for that at least."

"And the other, Akio Kazuya. Not only has he shown exemplary control and mastery of his own quirk, he also helped out other applicants, when he had obvious chances to get more points. By that alone, he has proven he has the heart of a hero!" Came the loud boisterous voice of the number one hero himself.

"Agreed, he's definitely one of the ones to watch out for in the future." Agreed Cementoss.

They continued to discuss the results of the exams and point out the few people of interest. The list would continue to grow until they reached 40 students and divided them into 2 classes.

The meeting soon ended with every teacher shuffling out of the room.

Aizawa quickly made his way to his office to take a long deserved nap. He knows he's gonna need much of it to face the new batch of students that's coming in a week. Even now he could already foresee the headaches he's gonna get when he meets those problem children.