9 - Presidential Election

In just one day, the news about All Might was teaching at U.A. spread like wildfire. This caused reporters to quickly gather at U.A. for two days straight. Resulting in students getting caught on the gates of U.A. Unable to enter the school.

"OUT OF MY WAY!"

3 guesses as to who this particular student is.

"Hey, aren't you the one that was involved in the sludge villain incident?"

"FUCK OFF!"

"What is wrong with these people?" Shinso muttered as he pushed his way past the reporters inside the entrance.

'I heard the media were like vultures but this is just insane.' I said as suddenly, a female reporter thrust her microphone to my face.

"What's it like being taught by All Might himself?" asked the reporter eagerly.

I just pushed past her, completely ignoring the woman, the question, and the camera that's being pointed at my face.

"How rude!" the woman chastised.

I managed to catch up with Shinso when we ran into Aizawa-sensei at the entrance of U.A.

"Kazuya, Shinso, make your way to class. I'll handle this."

Shinso and I just nodded and walked ahead and made our way to the cafeteria before heading to classes.

"If becoming a famous hero means dealing with that everyday, " I grumbled to Hitoshi as we queued to get some drinks. "Then I can understand why Aizawa-sensei became an underground hero."

"Dealing with the media is definitely a headache." Hitoshi said. "Then again, with your endless charisma and charm, I'm sure being in the spotlight is all fine and dandy for you."

"I'm beginning to think you don't know me as much as I thought you did."

Shinso just snickered. "Besides, just because I can, doesn't mean I have to like it." I added.

We both made it to the front of the queue and ordered some coffee. Regular for me and black for him.

At least with this, we'll manage to survive the rest of the day.

.

— The Warping Hero —

.

Shota Aizawa walked into his class, just to see all his homeroom students already sitting down and waiting.

"Huh, so the lot of you have actually grown some common sense. Good work." He acknowledged. "Now then, I looked over all the evaluations from All Might about the battle trials and added a few comments of my own. We'll be reviewing them in the next hero course session you have with me."

"For today's homeroom however, there's a sudden announcement. You students..."

The majority of the students could only wait in trepidation. 'Is it another test?!'

"Will be picking a class president," finished Aizawa.

'What a normal school activity!' sighed the class in relief. This only lasted a second before the whole class exploded in screams of eagerness.

"Pick me! Pick me!"

"MOVE ASIDE EXTRAS! I'LL BE THE PRESIDENT!"

"I wanna be the class president!"

Iida immediately tried to calm everyone down, saying that the job of a president is a serious responsibility and not a simple job just for anyone. Of course, a lot of people would've taken him more seriously if his hand wasn't raised the highest.