Lucky charms (a Niall Horan fanfic)

(A/n) this is my first fanfic hope you like it :)

Sarah's p.o.v

It was a bright afternoon and me and my sister Caitlin were getting ready to go to a one direction concert. I personally hate them but my mum made me go with her, I wanted to stay at home and babysit my little brother travis but NO I had to bring her. And did I mention she had VIP passes to meet them, this was going to be a long night......

When we got there the crowds were unreal there were hundreds of people there all with annoying one direction t-shirts. I had seen pictures of the boys before I had to admit they were all really good looking I honestly don't know why I don't like them, they are all good looking but one in particular caught my eye he was blonde a bit shorter then the rest of them and he was just georgeous. I asked my sister about him and she said his name was Niall she said he was the irish one of the group.

After they played and sang all there songs it was time to go back stage and meet them, I really dident want to do this but my sister begged me, when we got there my sister ran over to them and started fan-girling asking them for autographs and photos, I just stood back and watched her, when I noticed Niall looking at me I took out my phone and pretended to be texting, after a few minutes of looking at my phone I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I looked around and saw the irish blonde looking into my eyes he had a smirk on his face. I looked over to see my sister flirting with Louis. Niall turned to me and said " hey love who are u here with" I looked at him and said I'm here with my sister over there and pointed over to my 16 year old sister flirting with Louis. Oh you mean Caitlin Niall said, yea how did you know I said with a confused look on my face. Niall looked over at her and said she asked us for our autographs and interduced her self to us he said with a smirk. I said okay and took my phone out again, Niall looked at me with big blue eyes and said whats your name love ??? I looked at him and said Sarah he smiled and said nice to meet you Sarah.

Please comment and vote :) next chapter should be up soon