Chapter 3

Sarah's p.o.v

I woke up the next morning, got a shower dryed my hair and got dressed

I put on a denim shorts and a pink tank top. When I was done I went down to get breakfast

I noticed a note on the table that said...

Me Caitlin and travis are gone out to

breakfast we dident

want to wake you,

we will be back soon

Love "mum"

I sighed and popped some toast in the toaster. As I was eating the toast I heard my phone rining, I answered it, on the other end of the line I heard the thick irish voice,

Me: hello

Niall: hey love, u left your coat here last night and I wanted to drop it to your house, whats you address ?

Me: hey Niall, my address Is "83 tisdale street, London"

Niall: okay love, ill be there on about 20 mins bye

Me: bye Niall

I never even noticed my coat was missing.

20mins later there was a knock on the door, I went to answer it, when I looked up I saw Niall his blue eyes staring into mine and his blonde hair a mess on his head, he looked like an angel. After about 30 secs Of starring I heard him clear his throat and chuckle.

He handed me my coat and I said thanks.

Do you want to comein for a few minutes, I asked. I would love to he said with a smile.

I offerd him a a cup of tea, when he was done it i asked him did he want to hang out for the day.

We went around the shops in London and we had such a good time, he asked me about myself and I told him about myself and my family, I told him that I used to live in America and that my mum and dad split up when I was 8.

When we were done we made our way back to my house

Do you want to go out on a date with me Sarah ?

I stopped walking and looked into his eyes, I said yes and he leaned in until his soft lips touched with mine.