Chapter 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Caitlin were at charlottes house getting ready to go to the club.

I was wearing a black strapless dress that came to about mid thigh and I slipped on some black flats, I wore my hair straight and down. I did my make-up natural with a bit more eyeliner the usuall.

Caitlin wore a gorgeous dark/moss green dress with straps that came to mid thigh and it was frilly at the end, she wore her hair in a side pony tail, she wore a little bit of eye liner and mascara.

Charlotte wore a purple dress that fit her curves perfectly, she had her hair in a side braid with a white flower, she had some purple pumps on her feet and she looked gorgeous.

-

When we arrived at the club we sat down at a booth and ordered some drinks.

We were the about a half an hour now and Charlotte and Caitlin where dancing with boys I was sitting down looking at them.

"Want to dance" a male voice asked, I looked up and there was a boy with brown wind sweped hair to the side. He was really good looking but not as good as Niall, Niall was 10000 better then any boy I ever met.

"I would love to" i said with a small smile.

He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor where body's grinder with each other having a good time.

We started dancing and I felt dizzy because I the alcohol was starting to take affect on me.

He turned me around and we started grinding against wach other

"Want to go some where more quite" the boy said with an evil smirk

I dident say anything and he started dragging me to the back room of the club, I tried to get away but it was no use he was very very strong, I tried to scream but his hand covered my mouth no body would have heard it any way because of the loud music.

He pushed me against the wall and he started o kiss down my neck to my collar bone, I tried to bull away but his strong hand stopped me

" I can see your going to be a challenge". he said with an evil laugh

I was still a virgin and I diddent want to loose it this way

He started to take off my dress and I panicked

Suddenly I felt the man get thrown off me and a boy with blonde hair was on-the ground punching him.

"Niall" was the last thing I said before darkness took over my vision and I fell to the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment :)

6 votes and 3 comment till next update

Please can everyone that's reading this add it to your reading list :)

Follow me on instgram :D @sarah33552211 And please comment on one of my pics on. Instgram telling me you from wattpad :)