Chapter 7

Sarah's p.o.v

When I got out of the shower I put on washed black jeans and a with t- shirt that has "smile" written on it.

I said good bye to my mum and siblings, and started my short walk to Nialls apartment.

When I got there I knocked on the door,

Niall answered with a smile on his face "come in" he said

We walked into his apartment and he told me to sit down on the couch " ill be back in a minute he said with a wink.

He came back with a big bowl of popcorn and a few movies.

He but the bowl on the table and held the DVDs out for me to pick one.

The chooses were " The note book, love actually, child's play, little man and kill bill"

Lets watch child's play I love a good scary film I said with a smile

We were watching child's play and I was snuggled into Niall

Every time a scary bit came on I would jump a little and Niall would give me a reassuring squeez.

When the movie was over it was about 11:30 and I wasent tired

What do u want to do now " Niall asked

I don't mind I said with a small smile

He smiled to and slowly leaned in to kiss me I diddent stop and I felt myself lean in to.

The kiss was sweet and full of love, after a minute he licked my bottom lip for enterence and I granted.

The kiss started getting more intense and Niall carefully laid me down on the couch

He was onto of me, he started kissing my coulour bone and my neck until he found my sweet spot.

I let out a little moan

He started to take off my top but I stopped him and stood up,

I'm jot ready I said

Oh...that's okay he said with a reassuringly smile.

I better go I said

I walked out the door without saying goodbye, I heard him shouting my name behind me bit I just ignored it and speed walked home.

Vote and comment please :)

Does anyone want to help me write the story ? If so private message me ?